NUFC Forum

Full Version: Nufc v brighton
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Could be a score draw as they have invested far more than us. A defeat wouldn't be a surprise. 

I loathe our owner more than I love Newcastle...is that so wrong ?
The pub I have frequented for the past 30 years closes its doors on Saturday for the last time very sad. I am hoping I will be able to celebrate our first victory of the season at the party. Will go for a 2-1 victory. Like the pub I dont think it will save the club in the long run. Here’s hoping.
(17-10-2018, 09:47 PM)surreymag Wrote: [ -> ]The pub I have frequented for the past 30 years closes its doors on Saturday for the last time very sad. I am hoping I will be able to celebrate our first victory of the season at the party. Will go for a 2-1 victory. Like the pub I dont think it will save the club in the long run. Here’s hoping.

Good lad Cool
Another goalless draw (hopefully). Please don't lose again.
Not sure why anyone would be pleased with a draw.  If we dont win this we're fucked.
Gannin doon. Again.
(20-10-2018, 12:27 AM)‘BFT Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure why anyone would be pleased with a draw.  If we dont win this we're fucked.

We are indeed as you say fucked. That is a poor result our home form seems to be getting worse with every game. Bottom of the pile not a great look!
(20-10-2018, 04:26 PM)surreymag Wrote: [ -> ]
(20-10-2018, 12:27 AM)‘BFT Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure why anyone would be pleased with a draw.  If we dont win this we're fucked.

We are indeed as you say fucked. That is a poor result our home form seems to be getting worse with every game. Bottom of the pile not a great look!

Goals win games and we don't have 1 single striker to our name let alone the 2 necessary.
50000 lemmings will be the reason Ashley is staying come hell or high water... Ashley out.com will still be going strong in 10 maybe 20 years time
We cant score goals. So 0 - 0 scoreline makes me happy. And we lose 0 -1 at home. And I'm not even sad, angry or anything. Just empty feeling.