The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1494 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1494 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1640 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 203 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1587 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1587 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1640 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 203 postParser->parse_message

NUFC Forum
Butch - Printable Version

+- NUFC Forum (https://www.nufcforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: The Sports Bar (https://www.nufcforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General football (https://www.nufcforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Butch (/showthread.php?tid=11)

Butch - The Turd - 31-03-2018

Ray Wilkins in an induced coma. Met him once a fair few years ago...what an absolute gent. Hoping he recovers.

RE: Butch - sossujrurl - 31-03-2018

Aye, read about that. Wasn't it him who stotted the ball off a ref once when he was taking a throw-in and got sent off? That was hilarious Big Grin

RE: Butch - PozinBootz - 31-03-2018

(31-03-2018, 05:26 PM)sossujrurl Wrote: Aye, read about that. Wasn't it him who stotted the ball off a ref once when he was taking a throw-in and got sent off? That was hilarious Big Grin

Good footballer for a cockney lad hope he recovers swiftly.

PS Can we please NOT have a they be dead thread or owt else vaguely to do with a certain global moderator - thanks Smile

RE: Butch - sossujrurl - 31-03-2018

This is it. I remember laughing back then and wondering why he got a red.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PS8ZK8UV98

I hope he recovers. Heart attack and induced coma - that's what happened to Pav Sad

RE: Butch - surreymag - 01-04-2018

Hope he recovers quickly he was a class act back in the day.

RE: Butch - Scrivenator - 01-04-2018

I liked him as a player, although he got stick from some quarters and was nicknamed "the crab" for his sideways passing.

Always came across as a pleasant modest bloke. I read he's already had a couple of valves replaced. It's astonishing how do many professional and obviously fit sportsmen succumb to these types of illnesses.

RE: Butch - PozinBootz - 04-04-2018

(01-04-2018, 11:49 AM)Scrivenator Wrote: I liked him as a player, although he got stick from some quarters and was nicknamed "the crab" for his sideways passing.

Always came across as a pleasant modest bloke. I read he's already had a couple of valves replaced. It's astonishing how do many professional and obviously fit sportsmen succumb to these types of illnesses.

The lad has passed away - RIP young Mr Wilkins Sad

RE: Butch - Scrivenator - 04-04-2018

(04-04-2018, 02:05 PM)PozinBootz Wrote:
(01-04-2018, 11:49 AM)Scrivenator Wrote: I liked him as a player, although he got stick from some quarters and was nicknamed "the crab" for his sideways passing.

The lad has passed away - RIP young Mr Wilkins Sad

Echo that bud - RIP

RE: Butch - The Turd - 04-04-2018

Absolute gem of a gentleman and such a professional and gifted player. Will be sadly missed. RIP Butch.

RE: Butch - sossujrurl - 04-04-2018

Sad

One of football's decent gents. I hope his legacy of dignity in the limelight lives on.

RE: Butch - surreymag - 05-04-2018

Indeed I echo everything said about him on here-R.I.P.