The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

NUFC Forum
Weather so far - Printable Version

+- NUFC Forum (https://www.nufcforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: The Lounge Bar (https://www.nufcforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General chat (https://www.nufcforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Weather so far (/showthread.php?tid=20)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Weather so far - sossujrurl - 16-04-2018

I'll be out pounding the forests and trying not to step on sunbathing adders.

RE: Weather so far - Scrivenator - 16-04-2018

I'll be pounding the bush and keeping an eye out for crabs

RE: Weather so far - Earl Bentwilly - 16-04-2018

(16-04-2018, 08:07 AM)Scrivenator Wrote: I'll be pounding the bush and keeping an eye out for crabs

Weak

RE: Weather so far - surreymag - 06-05-2018

Proper nice for a bank holiday down here which is a pleasant surprise. I bet Brighton beach will be packed my daughter and her bloke have gone down on the train. I think they will be concentrating more on the bars much more sensible option.

RE: Weather so far - captain lard - 27-05-2018

Bit scorchio today like...even in Consett.

RE: Weather so far - surreymag - 01-06-2018

I went out for the day down to Worthing. It was like Whitley Bay in the summer a proper fog or fret and I was not dressed for that! It was proper cold so the south coast can have the same weather conditions as the N.E. Coast. The moral of the story is always keep a jumper in the car!

RE: Weather so far - sossujrurl - 02-06-2018

A beige one?

RE: Weather so far - captain lard - 02-06-2018

We are forecast thunder storms here in Conny Bongo!

RE: Weather so far - surreymag - 02-06-2018

I am off down to the coast again tomorrow as it is supposed to be 26C. I am however taking a jumper/fleece incase Littlehampton is fog bound like Worthing was the other day.

RE: Weather so far - PozinBootz - 02-06-2018

(02-06-2018, 09:32 PM)surreymag Wrote: I am off down to the coast again tomorrow as it is supposed to be 26C. I am however taking a jumper/fleece incase Littlehampton is fog bound like Worthing was the other day.

Canny up here but a bit thunder late afternoon - wish Consett was twinned with Tenerife

RE: Weather so far - cuntyballs - 03-06-2018

(02-06-2018, 11:21 PM)PozinBootz Wrote:
(02-06-2018, 09:32 PM)surreymag Wrote: I am off down to the coast again tomorrow as it is supposed to be 26C. I am however taking a jumper/fleece incase Littlehampton is fog bound like Worthing was the other day.

Canny up here but a bit thunder late afternoon - wish Consett was twinned with Tenerife

Was a bit cloudy here in Vilamoura earlier but now scorchio again?

RE: Weather so far - surreymag - 03-06-2018

No fleece required it was fuckin heaving down at Littlehampton.Mother in law has a blue badge for parking which is well handy on busy days. 3 hours free parking( just to clarify she was with us honest). All the posers out strutting their stuff on the front shirts off tats(yes that’s tatoos not what you were all thinking)out that’s just the women! I love people watching especially when away on holiday.

I booked a week in Spain. Costa Dorada thought the price was good. Found out it’s the resort where they shot all those terrorists after the attack in Barcelona. You get a tin hat on the flight. Unfortunately these attacks can take place anywhere so it hasn’t changed my mind. The resort is called Cambrils looks nice.

RE: Weather so far - cuntyballs - 04-06-2018

(03-06-2018, 05:14 PM)surreymag Wrote: No fleece required it was fuckin heaving down at Littlehampton.Mother in law has a blue badge for parking which is well handy on busy days. 3 hours free parking( just to clarify she was with us honest). All the posers out strutting their stuff on the front shirts off tats(yes that’s tatoos not what you were all thinking)out that’s just the women! I love people watching especially when away on holiday.

I booked a week in Spain. Costa Dorada thought the price was good. Found out it’s the resort where they shot all those terrorists after the attack in Barcelona. You get a tin hat on the flight. Unfortunately these attacks can take place anywhere so it hasn’t changed my mind. The resort is called Cambrils looks nice.

Where can I get one of them blue badges must be fucking ace to be able to park your mother in law whenever and wherever you want?

RE: Weather so far - PozinBootz - 04-06-2018

(04-06-2018, 10:25 AM)cuntyballs Wrote:
(03-06-2018, 05:14 PM)surreymag Wrote: No fleece required it was fuckin heaving down at Littlehampton.Mother in law has a blue badge for parking which is well handy on busy days. 3 hours free parking( just to clarify she was with us honest). All the posers out strutting their stuff on the front shirts off tats(yes that’s tatoos not what you were all thinking)out that’s just the women! I love people watching especially when away on holiday.

Where can I get one of them blue badges must be fucking ace to be able to park your mother in law whenever and wherever you want?

My father in law is a cunt of the highest order - would park the fukker on a cliff in Scarborough if the forecast was heavy seas and torrential rain with likelihood of landslides.

RE: Weather so far - Scrivenator - 05-06-2018

Answer the question dammit! Was it beige?

RE: Weather so far - surreymag - 05-06-2018

(05-06-2018, 08:47 AM)Scrivenator Wrote:

Answer the question dammit! Was it beige?

It is a light blue hoody as of today. I bought it from work ,hopefully won’t be required too much over the summer  Cool

RE: Weather so far - Big aRSe - 16-06-2018

The I love the weather. Some serious wind on Thursday gave an almost autumnal look to the landscape with leave and branches scattered liberally ovebriad and pavement. Some very useable weather coming up this weekend

RE: Weather so far - surreymag - 25-06-2018

The weather this week is going to be officially hot, a heatwave with continuous above average temperatures for over a 5 day period. June often seems to be the best month as far as weather in Britain is concerned. Not a cloud in the sky today makes a Monday morning much more acceptable that and England's world cup win yesterday!

RE: Weather so far - sossujrurl - 25-06-2018

I dreamt it had snowed the other night. I can remember it snowing in June once. I also remember it being so hot one year I was digging the Tarmac from the road with a lollipop stick. Usually it's just mediocre though with the occasional >30°C day. For some reason it always pisses down in July.

RE: Weather so far - surreymag - 25-06-2018

(25-06-2018, 07:47 AM)sossujrurl Wrote: I dreamt it had snowed the other night. I can remember it snowing in June once. I also remember it being so hot one year I was digging the Tarmac from the road with a lollipop stick. Usually it's just mediocre though with the occasional >30°C day. For some reason it always pisses down in July.

It’s the start of the school holidays when people going on holiday in this country just hope for the best. The airports will be busy people heading off for what they hope and usually is to be fair guaranteed sunshine at least in Southern Europe anyway!

RE: Weather so far - Scrivenator - 25-06-2018

Just given my Lawn a damned good soaking before the inevitable hose pipe ban comes into effect...

RE: Weather so far - sossujrurl - 29-06-2018

I seem to remember reading something about a weather front from the Atlantic meeting cooler air from the Baltic determining the sort of summer we have. We could end up with a dry summer this year.

RE: Weather so far - PozinBootz - 29-06-2018

(29-06-2018, 11:10 AM)sossujrurl Wrote: I seem to remember reading something about a weather front from the Atlantic meeting cooler air from the Baltic determining the sort of summer we have. We could end up with a dry summer this year.

As long as the bars remain wet not worrying overly about the garden Smile

RE: Weather so far - Big aRSe - 29-06-2018

Dry and useable. Cloud on the east coasts

RE: Weather so far - surreymag - 01-07-2018

I miss living close to the sea yesterday was lovely down on the south coast rather busy having said this! We were in Worthing I bet Brighton was proper heaving!