The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

NUFC Forum
Still disabled ower there - Printable Version

+- NUFC Forum (https://www.nufcforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: The Lounge Bar (https://www.nufcforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General chat (https://www.nufcforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Still disabled ower there (/showthread.php?tid=50)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Still disabled ower there - captain lard - 31-05-2018

(27-05-2018, 07:15 PM)surreymag Wrote:
(27-05-2018, 11:17 AM)captain lard Wrote:
(26-05-2018, 01:41 PM)cuntyballs Wrote:
(26-05-2018, 01:11 PM)captain lard Wrote:
(23-05-2018, 07:30 PM)surreymag Wrote: I was the same I was looking on the other site and Poz had posted the details of this place. It’s nice to see a few familiar names coming on here. It’s a good crack and most of the time people are quite relaxed and not easily offended. Are you still in Education, or am I thinking of someone else?

Yeah I am the Education person at a museum so am looking to get bookings from schools and develop new ideas, well remembered  Big Grin   

Your not at the Discovery Museum are you , I was in there a few months ago when we were visiting.

No mate I am at Killhope Lead Mining Museum right on the Cumbrian border.

That’s a bit of a journey from where you live. Do you get travelling costs? I could do with a bit of lead in my pencil. Age is only a number so they say!

Aye its a 56 mile round trip a day and sadly no travelling costs. I could send you some lead ore?

RE: Still disabled ower there - sossujrurl - 31-05-2018

Some lead or what?

RE: Still disabled ower there - captain lard - 31-05-2018

Maybe minerals? Else?

RE: Still disabled ower there - PaulRevere69 - 01-06-2018

I’ll have some minerals like. Super cheap sending stuff to the colonies, just ask Poz

RE: Still disabled ower there - sossujrurl - 01-06-2018

The Bajan Republic was never a colony Big Grin

I once found a superb fluorite geode thing near Killhope. It was in a stream, a lump of sandstone the size of a football with a few crystals sticking out. I cracked it open with a hammer and chisel (I was on a geology field trip, I don't just carry those things around) and it was full of purple fluorite.

Daddry Shield down the road is a great place name.

RE: Still disabled ower there - Scrivenator - 05-06-2018

(01-06-2018, 07:45 AM)sossujrurl Wrote: The Bajan Republic was never a colony Big Grin

I once found a superb fluorite geode thing near Killhope. It was in a stream, a lump of sandstone the size of a football with a few crystals sticking out. I cracked it open with a hammer and chisel (I was on a geology field trip, I don't just carry those things around) and it was full of purple fluorite.

Daddry Shield down the road is a great place name.

What you have just described fits the description of one of TT's dumps  Big Grin