NUFC Forum
Watford v NUFC - Printable Version

+- NUFC Forum (https://www.nufcforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: The Sports Bar (https://www.nufcforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: NUFC (https://www.nufcforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Match day threads (https://www.nufcforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+---- Thread: Watford v NUFC (/showthread.php?tid=51)

Watford v NUFC - surreymag - 02-05-2018

Let’s hope we can at least score this week. Only joking we are safe and that’s all that matters really. The Mackems are in Div1 happy days but please can we win one more game. I feel this is our best chance in the 3 remaining. 

I will sit on the fence and go for a 1-1draw. Although it means not a lot I still get pissed off when we get beat so a victory would be very welcome as far as I am concerned Huh

RE: Watford v NUFC - PozinBootz - 02-05-2018

Watford murdered us at SJP and can't see how it will be different 0-3

RE: Watford v NUFC - veriaqa - 03-05-2018

Another lose is what I can see from this match. But as surreymag said, we already save and that’s all that matters.

RE: Watford v NUFC - Scrivenator - 03-05-2018

We'll bounce back and beat these.

RE: Watford v NUFC - veriaqa - 04-05-2018

Well I guess Slimani won't play in this match, or even for NUFC ever again.

RE: Watford v NUFC - PozinBootz - 04-05-2018

(04-05-2018, 06:17 AM)veriaqa Wrote: Well I guess Slimani won't play in this match, or even for NUFC ever again.

That's a positive based on his recent efforts.

RE: Watford v NUFC - surreymag - 04-05-2018

(04-05-2018, 06:17 AM)veriaqa Wrote: Well I guess Slimani won't play in this match, or even for NUFC ever again.

He has been a major success not Angry , oh well as stated before at least we are safe  Big Grin

RE: Watford v NUFC - McToon - 05-05-2018

2-2 draw for me obviously we need to go for the win but we've been a bit off of late (1st ever post) Big Grin

RE: Watford v NUFC - PozinBootz - 05-05-2018

(05-05-2018, 01:18 PM)McToon Wrote: 2-2 draw for me obviously we need to go for the win but we've been a bit off of late (1st ever post) Big Grin

Welcome McToon - hope you're correct because it's currently 2-0 to them - our lad is down there so he shoulders the blame as he's like a Jonah for away games Cool

I said 3-0 to them coz he was going!!!

RE: Watford v NUFC - McToon - 05-05-2018

(05-05-2018, 03:13 PM)PozinBootz Wrote:
(05-05-2018, 01:18 PM)McToon Wrote: 2-2 draw for me obviously we need to go for the win but we've been a bit off of late (1st ever post) Big Grin

Welcome McToon - hope you're correct because it's currently 2-0 to them - our lad is down there so he shoulders the blame as he's like a Jonah for away games Cool

Hi there poz thank you for the welcome 2-1 as we speak, sounds like another crackin atmosphere from the boy's, would love a late captain fantastic equaliser

(05-05-2018, 03:36 PM)McToon Wrote:

Hi there poz thank you for the welcome 2-1 as we speak, sounds like another crackin atmosphere from the boy's, would love a late captain fantastic equaliser

Not to be but an enjoyable second half. As ever we need a striker who can get double figure goals - but Mike knew that last year and gave us Joselu Sad

RE: Watford v NUFC - surreymag - 05-05-2018

(05-05-2018, 03:56 PM)PozinBootz Wrote:
(05-05-2018, 03:36 PM)McToon Wrote:

Not to be but an enjoyable second half. As ever we need a striker who can get double figure goals - but Mike knew that last year and gave us Joselu Sad

Yes much better second half by the sound of it. Your 2-2 prediction nearly came right. Never mind Wembley on Wednesday can’t see us getting a result there. Welcome to the forum by the way. I think there are about 4 teams on 41 points. In previous years teams have been relegated with that amount of points. For the record I think we will finish on that total today was our best chance of points in my opinion.

I said last week we wouldn't get another point and stand by it Sad

RE: Watford v NUFC - veriaqa - 07-05-2018

The players are already on vacation it seems. It took almost an hour before they realized that they were on football pitch playing a match against Watford. But it was already too late though. We still lose the game.

RE: Watford v NUFC - sossujrurl - 08-06-2018

(05-05-2018, 10:34 PM)PozinBootz Wrote: I said last week we wouldn't get another point and stand by it Sad

We got three Big Grin