The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

NUFC Forum
This forum needs more... - Printable Version

+- NUFC Forum (https://www.nufcforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: The Lounge Bar (https://www.nufcforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General chat (https://www.nufcforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: This forum needs more... (/showthread.php?tid=831)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: This forum needs more... - Scrivenator - 11-01-2020

What do you call nuts on the wall? 

Walnuts.

What do you call nuts on your chest?

Chestnuts.

What do you call nuts on your chin?

Nothing... because you’ve got a mouth full of dick.

Can one of the Mods move this thread to the Legends Lounge please?

RE: This forum needs more... - BFT - 15-01-2020

Dont test my patience.

RE: This forum needs more... - Scrivenator - 15-01-2020

What's the difference between Dicky and a tub of lard?

The tub.  Big Grin

RE: This forum needs more... - BFT - 15-01-2020

I liked that one so I'll let it go

But from now on just pack it in.

RE: This forum needs more... - Scrivenator - 15-01-2020

How fourchinate! 

Tongue Tongue Tongue Big Grin

RE: This forum needs more... - BFT - 16-01-2020

Carry on if you want but be assured a Formal Warning will be issued soon if you choose do so.

RE: This forum needs more... - Scrivenator - 16-01-2020

I can take a formal warning on the chin, nee bother. (no pun intended)

RE: This forum needs more... - Pozzysback - 16-01-2020

So anyone getting an avatar?

It seems a bit antique forumish like and I'm more modern now Smile

Wasn't obvious where it was located in my profile like ...had to twiddle some knobs !!!

RE: This forum needs more... - BFT - 16-01-2020

That's brilliant Pozzy and just what we want to see on here.  Thank you

Hopefully Scrivenator will take a leaf out of your book and become a more responsible forum member.  He is more than welcome here if he does so.

RE: This forum needs more... - Pozzysback - 16-01-2020

(16-01-2020, 07:19 PM)BFT Wrote: That's brilliant Pozzy and just what we want to see on here.  Thank you

Hopefully Scrivenator will take a leaf out of your book and become a more responsible forum member.  He is more than welcome here if he does so.

Leaf outta me book he hasn't even read it man the man's ilitorait

RE: This forum needs more... - Scrivenator - 16-01-2020

I can spell deffycate and other shit

RE: This forum needs more... - BFT - 17-01-2020

You can do what you want now, I've been sacked.

Not bothered the pay was crap anyway

RE: This forum needs more... - Scrivenator - 17-01-2020

Serves you right. I had cause to pm the Admin and complain about your overbearing manner. He was quite relaxed about the whole thing at first until I mentioned unless it was properly dealt with I would take my complaint to a higher authority, i.e the internet police. I think he realised employing someone whose credentials only went as far as level 3 NVQ in Moderating without proper supervision would be frowned upon, and rightly so!

I made the complaint with some reluctance and after careful thought, but was determined not to be a victim without a voice.

Ok look I'm a big man and dont mind admitting it when I get something wrong.  I let the power go to my head a bit and went at it like a bull in a china shop.

Admin has assured me the postion will still be there for me if I get to lv5 NVQ but not sure if I've got the time or energy for all that studying again Undecided

I might do it though.  We'll see

RE: This forum needs more... - sossujrurl - 17-01-2020

(17-01-2020, 12:01 AM)BFT Wrote: You can do what you want now, I've been sacked.

Not bothered the pay was crap anyway

Not sacked. Promoted. You can walk on wine now, after you've converted it from water of course. You can choose whether or not to cure Scriv's leprosy. It's mainly around his tadger.

Well that sounds canny as long as I get a pay rise.

I want fuck all to do with Scrivs gammy todger though

RE: This forum needs more... - Scrivenator - 17-01-2020

(17-01-2020, 09:27 PM)BFT Wrote: Well that sounds canny as long as I get a pay rise.

I want fuck all to do with Scrivs gammy todger though

No need to worry about my gammy todger - I'll lick it clean myself.

Well, well, well. I've seen it all now. Your sincerity didn't last too long did it? I was all but taken in by your conciliatory notes, but I s'pose a leopard doesn't change it's spots, eh?

And as for Soss, I'm not taken in by his "you weren't sacked you were promoted" BS. The only thing he is interested in is promoting his fucking forum. I heard a little rumour he is going to float it on the stock market and try and push it into the FTSE 100 as a blue chip company. He has ideas of diversifying into mainstream media such as reality tv and the like. He's using you for the benefit of his own selfish ends, make no mistake and don't say I didn't warn you.

I also heard he has been in talks with Barry Hearn to cause a huge fight and air it as Pay per view. I want none of it. Not without a decent pay cheque that is as I refuse to be exploited unless it's worth it. I have principles.

Anyway, I've said more than I intended, but I'm seething. All will be revealed in the Daily Mail in good time.

RE: This forum needs more... - sossujrurl - 18-01-2020

I'm thinking of buying a football club so I can advertise this thing all over its stadium.

RE: This forum needs more... - Scrivenator - 18-01-2020

If you do, I have a proposition for you. This taxi driver can put me in touch with a mate of Joey Lintons Agent. In turn I can give him the heads up about a kid whose father was at the same clinic as Gazza. Now this kid turns out to be a good little player and a canny prospect, one for investment. I'm confident I can persuade the agent to cobble together a deal if you're interested.

Might be a useful way to rinse some cash either way.

RE: This forum needs more... - BFT - 21-01-2020

Some proper sour grapes from Scrivenator in here like!

RE: This forum needs more... - Scrivenator - 21-01-2020

Sorry, but I'm trying to get over a relationship break up Sad

RE: This forum needs more... - BFT - 21-01-2020

Oh have you and your 'main man' fell oot already?

My heart bleeds Rolleyes

RE: This forum needs more... - Scrivenator - 22-01-2020

You know very well what I'm referring to.

You've changed. Not just the into a lass thing either. Since you became a Mod you imagined you were a cut above us common people quite frankly and it was obvious you no longer wanted to mix with the hoi poloi. Some stuff you came out with was insensitive and hurtful as well as unnecessary. When you took issue with my Dicky Mint references, you could have had a quiet word by pm and explained, but no, you had to make comments public just to show you were the better man lass.

I just want my old twat back!

RE: This forum needs more... - BFT - 22-01-2020

Well I'm sorry but your old twat has gone forever now.  

Iv bettered myself and achieved something you could only dream of and you really need to get over it.  The jealousy needs to stop.

End of.

RE: This forum needs more... - Scrivenator - 23-01-2020

Thirty pieces of silver is a heavy price to pay for a ban hammer. Mark my words.