The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

NUFC Forum
Post your magical memories of the old forum - Printable Version

+- NUFC Forum (https://www.nufcforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: The Sports Bar (https://www.nufcforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General football (https://www.nufcforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Post your magical memories of the old forum (/showthread.php?tid=848)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Post your magical memories of the old forum - surreymag - 19-01-2020

Yes I have deleted things I have written after a night on the piss and just hoped that no one read the none sense I had typed. I sometimes text people when under the influence and regret it when I read it back the next day. Not too bad at the moment as I have stopped my Friday night binges and have been drinking more sensibly. Will that last I doubt it.

RE: Post your magical memories of the old forum - Scrivenator - 19-01-2020

In the meantime, people are appalled at your texts from Saturdays through to Thursdays

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

RE: Post your magical memories of the old forum - Pozzysback - 20-01-2020

Ouch.... No need.... No need ?

RE: Post your magical memories of the old forum - Scrivenator - 20-01-2020

???
'twas a joke - a nice to be nice one - surely no need to explain it?

RE: Post your magical memories of the old forum - Pozzysback - 20-01-2020

(20-01-2020, 12:05 PM)Scrivenator Wrote: ???

Uncle Deffys listening mind...

RE: Post your magical memories of the old forum - The Turd - 20-01-2020

It Was good at first with the likes of Bishop,Norms,smokes..::the new generation killed it....as most walks of life conversation.

RE: Post your magical memories of the old forum - Scrivenator - 21-01-2020

That BFT was a canny fella anarl, until he took the Huff 15 minutes ago....

RE: Post your magical memories of the old forum - Pozzysback - 21-01-2020

(21-01-2020, 07:03 PM)Scrivenator Wrote: That BFT was a canny fella anarl, until he took the Huff 15 minutes ago....

Rolleyes

What did the T stand for ...anyone remember Cool

RE: Post your magical memories of the old forum - Scrivenator - 21-01-2020

yep, I know.

RE: Post your magical memories of the old forum - BFT - 21-01-2020

I was a fucking lass a few hours ago? Rolleyes Huh Confused Angry

RE: Post your magical memories of the old forum - Scrivenator - 22-01-2020

Fucking predictive text!  Angry

RE: Post your magical memories of the old forum - BFT - 22-01-2020

I think you could do with a bit of predicitive text in the Match threads tbh mate.  It couldn't do much worse than you lmfao

2-0 my arse Big Grin

RE: Post your magical memories of the old forum - surreymag - 22-01-2020

(20-01-2020, 12:05 PM)Scrivenator Wrote: ???

I don’t text much probably just aswell Big Grin Tend to text people after NUFC games and of course post comments on here and elsewhere.

RE: Post your magical memories of the old forum - Scrivenator - 23-01-2020

(22-01-2020, 05:22 PM)BFT Wrote: I think you could do with a bit of predicitive text in the Match threads tbh mate.  It couldn't do much worse than you lmfao

2-0 my arse Big Grin

FFS. I make one error and get vilified for it!

RE: Post your magical memories of the old forum - One-arm - 18-05-2020

(05-01-2020, 10:51 PM)Pozzysback Wrote: A lot to go at so maybe think a bit hard here.

One of my favs was the lad called One Arm from Bearpark who told the forum he did indeed have a missing limb due to a nasty injury.

Stupidly though he accepted an invite to a match meet up one day where about 10 of us managed to meet for a pint (including Mark Wilko Still Loves Bobby and Nath) and lo and behold he had two perfect arms and told me he had done it for a bit of sympathy and attention and later had to back his tale up in the forum. I did buy him a pint which he held perfectly with his new arm!!!
You must not of read my confession before this meet (thanks for the pint plz).... it clearly stated that I was sorry for misleading everyone involved, and that I had two arms. And that the story about me losing an arm in a hedge trimming accident was in fact a massive lie.
Hope everyone is well been a while !

RE: Post your magical memories of the old forum - veriaqa - 18-05-2020

Welcome to the new forum one-arm

RE: Post your magical memories of the old forum - Scrivenator - 20-05-2020

(18-05-2020, 04:04 PM)One-arm Wrote:
(05-01-2020, 10:51 PM)Pozzysback Wrote: A lot to go at so maybe think a bit hard here.

One of my favs was the lad called One Arm from Bearpark who told the forum he did indeed have a missing limb due to a nasty injury.

Stupidly though he accepted an invite to a match meet up one day where about 10 of us managed to meet for a pint (including Mark Wilko Still Loves Bobby and Nath) and lo and behold he had two perfect arms and told me he had done it for a bit of sympathy and attention and later had to back his tale up in the forum. I did buy him a pint which he held perfectly with his new arm!!!
You must not of read my confession before this meet (thanks for the pint plz).... it clearly stated that I was sorry for misleading everyone involved, and that I had two arms. And that the story about me losing an arm in a hedge trimming accident was in fact a massive lie.
Hope everyone is well been a while !

You have to be admired for your honesty in revealing that. I have to hand it to you  Big Grin