The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grand National 2018
Who we having then for Saturday?

Thinking Blaklion will be up there after last years triumph, tho Pleasant Company and Gas Line Boy are huge E/W shouts
One for Arthur won last year - had a tip for a Scottish horse but can't remember which one
I will just go pot luck-in the sweepstake in the pub and hope for the best. Might have a cheeky £5 bet when I look at the field.
I reckon Pedigree Chum and Glue Factory will be the winners.
Had Finians Oscar and Might Bite today which both won, shame I was let down Buy Supersundae and Apple Shakiera who both placed
(12-04-2018, 09:19 PM)Little TT Wrote: Had Finians Oscar and Might Bite today which both won, shame I was let down Buy Supersundae and Apple Shakiera who both placed

Just a place bet would have won you a canny bit man - don't go for the wins in multiple bets the bookies love em but hate place bet multiples Smile
(12-04-2018, 11:31 PM)PozinBootz Wrote:
(12-04-2018, 09:19 PM)Little TT Wrote: Had Finians Oscar and Might Bite today which both won, shame I was let down Buy Supersundae and Apple Shakiera who both placed

Just a place bet would have won you a canny bit man - don't go for the wins in multiple bets the bookies love em but hate place bet multiples Smile

Had  both 1 st and second  £4 EW and to£4 to  win, forgot I had Pleasant company to win and EW so was praying for Tiger roll to win the pherty, if Pleasant Company had won would have got 3 times as much in winning bazzas Angry
Blaklion falling at the first did me, out of the 5 I picked I didn't expect Pleasant company to do the best out of all them, wish it did win would be £50 better off Sad
(14-04-2018, 09:56 PM)Little TT Wrote: Blaklion falling at the first did me, out of the 5 I picked I didn't expect Pleasant company to do the best out of all them, wish it did win would be £50 better off Sad

Our Andrew backed that and got 17.50 for his 2.50ew bet

However dad had the first 3rd and 4th all ew and creamed 122.80

Add to that my 14/1 Ultragold and 33/1 winner in the last on Friday and another £200 I'm feeling pretty happy right now Smile

Wor lasses birthday meal came to £115.50 tonight all paid for by the bookies all 4 had the best steaks and cocktails in the house as well as starters and puds Smile Happy days

Hope to see you for a pint tomorrow fella get in touch Smile
Poz is buying....
It's fucking brilliant when the bookies pay for something isn't it?

Don't forget to slag one of our players off tomorrow Poz, then go for a piss. Then he'll score Wink
(14-04-2018, 11:55 PM)sossujrurl Wrote: It's fucking brilliant when the bookies pay for something isn't it?

Don't forget to slag one of our players off tomorrow Poz, then go for a piss. Then he'll score Wink

You know me so well - Slimani is shit and I'm busting Big Grin
(15-04-2018, 06:41 AM)PozinBootz Wrote:
(14-04-2018, 11:55 PM)sossujrurl Wrote: It's fucking brilliant when the bookies pay for something isn't it?

Must have worked that header onto Perez for the winning goal was class. What a fantastic weekend you have had don’t come much better. How I wish I lived in the N.E. on days like this. Oh well it’s not going to happen so I will just enjoy the result from my Surrey abode Wink  Big Grin
(15-04-2018, 03:44 PM)surreymag Wrote:
(15-04-2018, 06:41 AM)PozinBootz Wrote:

Must have worked that header onto Perez for the winning goal was class. What a fantastic weekend you have had don’t come much better. How I wish I lived in the N.E. on days like this. Oh well it’s not going to happen so I will just enjoy the result from my Surrey abode Wink  Big Grin

Yeah but youre probablu in bed not in the shed pissed as a cunt listenin to rock radip - briiliant day like except the strippers didn't show any blits - needs sorting like Sad
If you want to see scabby fannies man, just gan to mackemsville.
Dicky Mint once put 1000 pounds on a horse!

The poor fucking thing nearly collapsed though so he had to jump straight off it
(27-08-2018, 01:30 PM)BFT Wrote: Dicky Mint once put 1000 pounds on a horse!

The poor fucking thing nearly collapsed though so he had to jump straight off it

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Porr owld horse - did he chin it?

And Deffy had a 1000 pound turbot in the North Sea he reckoned Smile
I bet the fat forum killing fool ate it all anarl
(27-08-2018, 01:30 PM)BFT Wrote: Dicky Mint once put 1000 pounds on a horse!

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Missed that!

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!