The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rugby thread
Bridge too far for the Falcons yesterday. Totally outclassed by Exeter not a big surprise. Shame I was looking forward to a trip to Twickenham next week. They did well to finish top four they are usually close to relegation.
Canny season for the falcons seem to be on the up Smile
They did well this year like you say, usually they are at the other end of the table.
Although it was rugby union I played I do enjoy watching rugby league. Warrington were very good today v Wigan. Some of the tackling is very hard scrums having said that are a waste of time but at least there is no resetting and the ball comes straight out. There is less kicking which helps the flow of the game.
(02-06-2018, 09:17 PM)surreymag Wrote: Although it was rugby union I played I do enjoy watching rugby league. Warrington were very good today v Wigan. Some of the tackling is very hard scrums having said that are a waste of time but at least there is no resetting and the ball comes straight out. There is less kicking which helps the flow of the game.

Warrington were great Wigan were the Liverpool of the 80's and are up their own arses
Entertaining game South Africa v England. I didn’t see the whole game but 10 tries altogether good return for the spectators. I believe England were 24-3 up at one point but went on to lose narrowly 42-39 strange game.
Poor display by England yesterday that’s 5 games in a row they have lost.
And England back to winning ways today thank fuck!
The falcons are back down to earth with a bump it’s going to be a long hard season.
England played well today against New Zealand. Unlucky not to win at the end.
Always good to beat the Aussies 4 tries to 2 in football terms. A few of those tries were fantastic to watch as well. Oh yes and the Falcons beat Bath happy days rugby wise!
Falcons are in the shit at the moment let’s hope they can get enough points to survive.
Not looking great for the Falcons maybe a year in the lower league will help them regroup.
Looking forward to the World Cup in September. Let’s hope England turn up this time.
Certainly turned up for this one massive game next Saturday.
The all-blacks are unstoppable. We'll get hammered. Luckily I couldn't give a toss cos I hate Rugby. I hope Ashley buys the Falcons

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
(23-10-2019, 09:19 AM)Scrivenator Wrote: The all-blacks are unstoppable. We'll get hammered. Luckily I couldn't give a toss cos I hate Rugby. I hope Ashley buys the Falcons

Well not today England were brilliant. Let’s hope it’s Wales in the final Big Grin Big Grin
I keep missing these games because I never wake up in time. England V Wales would be good but I'll still be supporting Wales.
(26-10-2019, 02:28 PM)sossujrurl Wrote: I keep missing these games because I never wake up in time. England V Wales would be good but I'll still be supporting Wales.

Are you Welsh or do you just dislike England? I think the Welsh may well lose to South Africa. I guess you will be supporting South Africa in the final now?
Neither of the above. I've always had more affinity for Wales than England in rugby and I think it's because the Wales team from 1970s were just a sheer delight to watch.
Fuck me we're in the final. I don't like rugby as I'm too thick to understand the rules.

Will we have a better chance against the springbollox than wales?

Mind you, that de klerk fella's a right aggravating little cunt. He has small mans syndrome. Looks to be a right gobby kernt anarl. Little twat.

(31-10-2019, 08:32 AM)Scrivenator Wrote: Fuck me we're in the final. I don't like rugby as I'm too thick to understand the rules.

Will we have a better chance against the springbollox than wales?

Mind you, that de klerk fella's a right aggravating little cunt. He has small mans syndrome. Looks to be a right gobby kernt anarl. Little twat.

He is a typical scrum half a lot of them are workie tickets. We should be able to beat South Africa after the result last weekend but they are no mugs. They will be very physical we just need to take the game 
to them we are the better team in my humble opinion. Big Grin Big Grin
Blatant cheating and a bent as fuck referee said differently. That final was a fucking disgrace. The whole South Africa team should be banned for life from rugby - they have no intention of playing fairly and that referee needs splattered with donkey cacky before being punched in the belly until his arse bleeds. The French cunt.
(02-11-2019, 01:09 PM)sossujrurl Wrote: Blatant cheating and a bent as fuck referee said differently. That final was a fucking disgrace. The whole South Africa team should be banned for life from rugby - they have no intention of playing fairly and that referee needs splattered with donkey cacky before being punched in the belly until his arse bleeds. The French cunt.

To be honest we were just out muscled S.A. were the better team disappointing but that’s sport for you at any level. All in all a very enjoyable competition apart from the final outcome of course Big Grin
How were we cheated?

Since I know fuck all about the rules I couldn't understand what the fucks going on. Mind you we were lucky them springbox kept putting them penalties over the crossbar else the score would have been even more embarrassing!