The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where's Magvicar/Ghostrider?
Do we have our first meltdown (in the style of samb) on the forum? Or Soss just banned him and deleted all his post?
(04-12-2018, 06:09 AM)veriaqa Wrote: Do we have our first meltdown (in the style of samb) on the forum? Or Soss just banned him and deleted all his post?

Seems to have disappeared all rather strange but who knows not me that’s for sure.
(04-12-2018, 08:04 AM)Ghostrider Wrote: No meltdown to be fair.
Maybe a bit of irritation, I suppose.
I deleted all my posts because I came with a mindset to aid in building the forum up.
It seems the owner of it decides to play the threat game in basically wanting me to follow what he wants and not have my own thoughts.
Basically speaking my stance on being anti globe does not fit well and somehow I must allow others to tell me I'm wrong and accept it without being steadfast.

I was accused of spamming the other forum during the night apparently. Not guilty.
Also I'm told that if I stick to my guns on here I'll not only be banned, I'll lose my internet for 6 months.
I haven't a clue what that means, unless he means banned off here for 6 months, which obviously isn't an issue with me, otherwise I wouldn't have deleted all my input.

There's a reason why this forum doesn't build up.

If people do not want to take me on in any debate because they don't like my stance, then leave me alone and let those who want to debate do it.

Maybe this is a meltdown, eh? lol

I'd rather not bother posting than  become a regular and then find that some people are just waiting for the opportunity to shut me down because they have the necessary button to do it.

Not for me. I don't cause trouble and I don't use foul language. I debate and I'm stubborn and make long posts regularly. It seems it's too much for some. That's about it.

Threats mean nothing to me in terms of trying to make me follow a narrative. Either let people post their thoughts within the rules or your forum will simply stay as dead as it is. If you're happy with that then fair enough. I'm ok with whatever because I won't be wasting any more of my time putting in posts. It's not worth the effort.
Not too sure what this is all about but I was quite happy to read what you had written didn't seem controversial unless I missed something. The forum isn't busy but there again that does not worry me that much. I just post when I feel like it or if there is an issue that I have an opinion on. If you don't wish to post that is your personal choice.
Smile 
Hang on - You were threatened with loss of internet for 6 months? For one thing, that didn't happen. If you believe it did, you'd believe in anything. Oh, wait...

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
I said if he shit flooded the forum like he did on another one using several accounts he'd set up then evidence of this would be sent to his ISP.

He's not interested in debate - he refuses to accept anyone else's evidence and uses outlandish arguments. It's just arguing with a knacker.
(05-12-2018, 10:00 PM)sossujrurl Wrote: I said if he shit flooded the forum like he did on another one using several accounts he'd set up then evidence of this would be sent to his ISP.

He's not interested in debate - he refuses to accept anyone else's evidence and uses outlandish arguments. It's just arguing with a knacker.

I remember him on the other site but he seemed ok on here perhaps he would have changed back to how he was before. I don't think he will be back.
(06-12-2018, 08:21 AM)surreymag Wrote:
(05-12-2018, 10:00 PM)sossujrurl Wrote: I said if he shit flooded the forum like he did on another one using several accounts he'd set up then evidence of this would be sent to his ISP.

I remember him on the other site but he seemed ok on here perhaps he would have changed back to how he was before. I don't think he will be back.

I fail to reconcile how you came to that conclusion. My impression when I saw his initial posts were that he was a gobshite braggart and as deluded as ever. It was all "I can make this forum" and "woe is me"

The icing on the cake to confirm this was it wasn't at all too long before he spouted that utter crap about flat earth. His entire agenda seems to revolve around seeking a platform to promote this delusional belief. He probably thought the lack of response was passive agreement when the reality is he bored the tits off everyone, none of whom could be arsed to indulge him. The blokes a fucking mentalist.

I think he will be back. He craves the attention.

Everyone has an opinion seems that his was very long winded at times. The rest of us on here are fairly brief in what we write and no one is that controversial really. I must have missed half of what he posted. Oh well I guess we will have to wait and see what happens.
The fucker's made me look a right spak in the jokes thread
(07-12-2018, 06:57 PM)BFT Wrote: The fucker's made me look a right spak in the jokes thread

Wink Wink Wink

(06-12-2018, 03:38 PM)surreymag Wrote: Everyone has an opinion seems that his was very long winded at times. The rest of us on here are fairly brief in what we write and no one is that controversial really. I must have missed half of what he posted. Oh well I guess we will have to wait and see what happens.

He has form. He posts a load of shite and then dismisses any proper evidence as conspiracy and that. He believes that the world is flat and inside some sort of egg shell where the sun and moon are arc lights.

Then I took a look at where his IP was based and it came up with Hartlepool. So that figures.
Pardon my ignorance, but what's wrong with Hartlepool?
(09-12-2018, 04:17 AM)veriaqa Wrote: Pardon  my ignorance, but what's wrong with  Hartlepool?

They hung a Monkey as a French spy. Nuff said.

(09-12-2018, 09:27 AM)Scrivenator Wrote:
(09-12-2018, 04:17 AM)veriaqa Wrote: Pardon  my ignorance, but what's wrong with  Hartlepool?

They hung a Monkey as a French spy. Nuff said.
I think it’s moved on since those days maybe not haha!
Magvicar is Paulus bwaaaaaaaaa
I miss Magvicar/Ghostrider Sad