The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wolves away
Does anyone know pubs in Wolverhampton for away fans to gather, I've done a bit research and it doesn't sound promising.
Hope you enjoyed your drink you would need a couple after that ending.
(03-02-2019, 08:02 AM)Terrymacstash Wrote: Does anyone know pubs in Wolverhampton for away fans to gather, I've done a bit research and it doesn't sound promising.

Yeah it was a blatant foul on the keeper imo, not the friendliest place I've been, bars wouldn't serve any away fans, everyone herded down to the premier inn bar behind the station, paying best part of a fiver a pint for the privelege, shithole mate
If that had happened against the likes of Manu etc. the goal would have been disallowed. Blatantly impeded. Miggy is going to be some player, I was very encouraged with what I saw - early days, I know, but I think this lad has the "wow" factor.

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
(13-02-2019, 05:04 PM)Scrivenator Wrote: If that had happened against the likes of Manu etc. the goal would have been disallowed. Blatantly impeded. Miggy is going to be some player, I was very encouraged with what I saw - early days, I know, but I think this lad has the "wow" factor.

This is exactly what I've been saying. Carragher, hockling while talking, said it wasn't a foul. If it had been the Borrowers' goalie who was impeded there'd be a steward's enquiry. If it was against Newcastle he would have led a campaign to have the 'offender' hung, bummed and guillotined.