The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheff Utd
I'll take that but I still don't like the whole idea around VAR. I'm actually surprised we've been given the benefit of the doubt on this occasion. There must be some crucial games coming up where it'll be used to fuck us over as these things 'balance out over the season'.

Before this one I've not had the opportunity to watch any games this season, although I've seen a few highlights. Is this what we do now? Defend our final third for the majority of the game with the odd excursion up front if one of the pacy lads or a target man can hold the ball up long enough?

Quite like that Saint Maximin lad. He's got a fair bit of skill to pose a real threat. Almiron continues to simultaneously excite and frustrate. Carroll attracted some attention from defenders but I don't think those around him understood that they had to play their part in using the spaces he created for them. Except Saint Maximin for his goal.

It's not very attractive at all, but football has lost a lot of its beauty in the last few years. For me anyway.

Messages In This Thread
Sheff Utd - by Pozzysback - 06-12-2019, 12:00 AM
RE: Sheff Utd - by sossujrurl - 06-12-2019, 05:02 AM
RE: Sheff Utd - by surreymag - 06-12-2019, 06:24 AM
RE: Sheff Utd - by Scrivenator - 06-12-2019, 09:05 AM