The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheff Utd
My understanding was you play to the whistle, so in effect it the linesman flagging was irrelevant. The players were numpties for stopping play and as professionals who ought to know the rules have no basis for complaint and don't get my sympathy. Shelvey tucked the goal away quite nicely either way.

How the fuck we won is beyond me. 23 percent possession, almost all of which was wasteful. 2 chances, two goals. I like the way Sheff U attack, fluid movement and passing. They've surprised me this season for supposed strugglers and but for Dubs were unlucky not to score.

I'm undecided about VAR. Its ruined one aspect of the game as celebrations after the ball is netted are mooted and if and when a goal is allowed there's that lack of depth of delight and spontaneity that was otherwise there before. The case for VAR also doesn't help when there's that element of sheer fuckwittery in some of the decisions that defy common sense and logic.

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!

Messages In This Thread
Sheff Utd - by Pozzysback - 06-12-2019, 12:00 AM
RE: Sheff Utd - by sossujrurl - 06-12-2019, 05:02 AM
RE: Sheff Utd - by surreymag - 06-12-2019, 06:24 AM
RE: Sheff Utd - by Scrivenator - 06-12-2019, 09:05 AM