The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What a fucking shit year
(09-12-2020, 06:48 PM)BFT Wrote: Thanks for the reply Scriv mate I appreciate it

Almost everything you said has proven to be spot on.  He's back home now and while still in the early stages of recovery he's doing great.

tbh I was pretty pissed when I posted that and overblown the situation a bit. Saying there was a good chance he wouldn't survive the op was a tiny bit of an exaggeration.  

Him talking the way he did really got to me but I think it was just the meds cos he was back to normal the next day.

I'm not really much of a worrier usually and couldn't give a fuck about most of lifes problems but when it comes to anything happening to any of my immediate family I'm a reet fanny

So pleased to hear of this mate. I've been checking in a few times to check this thread in particular. Also to mention it occurred to me, that with him on meds, then lying there in bed with nothing to occupy his thoughts his mind will have been concentrating on nowt else and gone into overdrive so weren't exactly lucid.

Pissed or not, your post made perfect sense. Onwards and upwards bud, hope all continues to progress nicely  Smile

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!

Messages In This Thread
What a fucking shit year - by BFT - 02-12-2020, 02:15 AM
RE: What a fucking shit year - by Scrivenator - 07-12-2020, 07:51 PM
RE: What a fucking shit year - by BFT - 09-12-2020, 06:48 PM
RE: What a fucking shit year - by Scrivenator - 09-12-2020, 10:27 PM
RE: What a fucking shit year - by BFT - 14-12-2020, 11:46 PM
RE: What a fucking shit year - by Scrivenator - 16-12-2020, 02:42 PM