The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huddersfield (h) [result: won 1-0; 35 pts]
After what seems like an eternity Newcastle are back in action in a 3pm kick off tomorrow (Saturday) against udders feeled. The question is will we see Islam Slimani make any kind of debut on the pitch?

The best odds available are 4/5 for a Newcastle win (Bet Victor), 11/4 for a draw (Betfair) and 23/5 for a home defeat (Marathon Bet).

Sport Pesa are offering 21/4 for a 1-0 home win correct score wager whereas Betfair, Paddypower and Bet Victor all have a 0-1 reverse at 12/1.

For the wild optimists a six nowt home howking will yield odds of 325/1 from both Betfair and Paddypower.

Full team news awaited and it remains to be seen whether Matt Ritchie is available after withdrawing from the Scottish squad for their friendly in Hungary against the Magyars on Tuesday.

It is rumoured that Mooy has been in training and may be available for udders feeled.
Update: Slimani and Ritchie both in the squad but Joselu is a doubt.
You forgot the administrators rules for posting about games.

Lets hope slimani is on the bench - along with the rest of them theyve had a long enough rest
Attitude and application that's all we ask Smile
(30-03-2018, 02:59 PM)PozinBootz Wrote: Attitude and application that's all we ask Smile

However -

Remember another cold wet day on a distant December occasion:

Iam McFaul
Dave Craig
Frank Clark
John McNamee
Bobby Moncur
Benny Arentoft
Tommy Gibb
Bryan Robson
Wyn Davies
David Ford
Keith Dyson

Dyson and Robson 2-0 and I'll go for the same today nominate Gayle and Lascelles to get the goals.
I think it will be a tight game but we will win 2-1 well at least I hope we do.
Sounds like we should be winning on chances created.
The more this goes on, the more frustrated the fans become.
(31-03-2018, 03:04 PM)sossujrurl Wrote: The more this goes on, the more frustrated the fans become.
We're all ower them like a rash - scripted for them to score against run of play, but can't see it.

Cue Slimani to come on and score :-)

Telt ya.

Slim comes on, puts their keeper under pressure, and we score :-)

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
Perfect day with all results falling neatly into place.
Few beers tonight methinks Smile
This could well be the Rafa effect. In days gone by we would hammer the opposition to buggery and then concede cheaply with a minute to go. I'm still getting used to us playing this patient, long game and keeping things tight at the back.

7 points from danger now and our goal difference quite possibly being worth another point. 2 points in our next 3 games and a win against the Baggies should see us more or less safe.
Yes that was worth waiting for another three points towards safety. Happy days for everyone.
Made hard work of it from what I heard . But I’d have taken 1 zip before KO.