The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
just one Tonali
Well  at  last  it's  a  done  deal,  Looks  to  me  like  a  mid  field 

rotation  policy  for  a  very  busy  new  season
Been looking at this kid. It seems he likes to take the ball forward. He's also handy with his tackling, breaking down opposition play, and then taking the ball into space. He passes into dangerous areas. If you're into all these statistics things his completion rate isn't great but that's because he puts the ball into dangerous areas where the opposition needs to intercept them. Most of the time if the pass is completed a goal scoring opportunity is the result. I'd like to see how he gets on in the English game.
(06-07-2023, 06:21 PM)sossujrurl Wrote: Been looking at this kid. It seems he likes to take the ball forward. He's also handy with his tackling, breaking down opposition play, and then taking the ball into space. He passes into dangerous areas. If you're into all these statistics things his completion rate isn't great but that's because he puts the ball into dangerous areas where the opposition needs to intercept them. Most of the time if the pass is completed a goal scoring opportunity is the result. I'd like to see how he gets on in the English game.

From what I've seen of this kid, he looks an outstanding player, great first touch to control is impressive, and loves to fizz a pass. He's only young anarl, will only get better. I like him a lot!

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
Barnes will struggle for first team with Gordon, Isak, and now Anderson play the same position and all firing. Livramento is just backup for the future. Tonali is meh. Honestly, I'm dumbfounded by Howe/Ashworth transfer strategy. We desperately need LB and hey ho we bought (another) backup RB, a 40 million injury prone backup RB that only had one good season in PL. And send the not injury prone ones on a season long loan. Madness.

We have difficult start with 5 easily losable games. Lose all those game and all believe and good feeling will fastly evaporate into thin air and toxic atmosphere will creep in.

Honestly I dont think Howe will be Newcastle manager next season.
With Diaby and Watkins you guys should not losing this game. We cant Handle Watkins the last time we met back in April. And now with Diaby too.

Howe is not comparable to Emery, tactically far below Emery. Honestly i still feel bitter that he reject us and choose you.

Away win easily. By 2 goals or more.

Look at the fucking state of Veriaqas posts on a Villa forum

Gets right on my tits when people go on rival boards and just kiss their arses like that
Fucking hell he's back on there post-match saying how wonderful their players are and we were lucky to win!

What an utter fuckin mong
Should get UGG to have a word with him

Good idea, I'll do that

Who's UGG?
(28-08-2023, 09:08 PM)BFT Wrote: Good idea, I'll do that

Who's UGG?

PaulRevere69. It should be in your Staff notes...

Have a look in this thread when he sorts him out. https://www.nufcforum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=40

Ah I see.

Was a canny thread that.  Fucking gutted I never saw the deleted posts from norms and surrey though
Whats the odds that he's been a naughty boy?