The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where's my season ticket?
Anyone had any info at all? Nothing from the club amd it's not even listed in my season ticket section on the website. Previous years are. They started taking the DD last month as well as payments for CL tickets too. I fully expected to hear something by now.
If you PM BFT he should be able to help you. Good luck!

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
Sorry I cant help, me arms too sore from carrying the Geordie Lamp.

About time one of you lot took over for a bit isnt it?      Thought we were meant to be taking turns. fuckers
You can't expect to take staff benefits like free/discounted computer gear then just do one. With power comes responsibility conditions. Show some commitment man!

My favourite Staff Benefit is the very generous food allowance  Cool
Are you exempt from subscription costs? Mines just gone up. I know there's a war on in Ukraine and that, but bumping it up to £500 a year from £450 seems a tad excessive to me like.

Obviously, yes.

Actually, when all the Staff were discussing the upcoming price increase I was pushing for around £650-700 so I think you should think yourself lucky and quit with the moaning
You were obviously outvoted by the other sensible staff members in that case. Why would I moan? As a preferential share holder, its to my personal advantage as the value of my shares has increased considerably since Soss floated on the stock exchange and I invested. I was suggesting it was a tad excessive for those members who don't hold shares.

For just £39.99 a month BFT will give you a handjob.

For £19.99 a month he'll give you two.
That was before the the price increase.  Its now £49.99 and £69.99 for preferential share holders