The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Glass House
We  threw  a  few  stones  at  the Crystal  Palace

Another  great  team  performance Smile Cool
Indeed it was. Someone did their homework and exploited Palace's tendency to crowd the area where the ball is. Some great crosses to the back post with a player or two following it in paid off well.
I have to be honest, I have never rated Jacob Murphy. However, in fairness I think on this day he put in a superb performance. If he can continue to be as outstanding on a regular basis, we have some player here.

Generally, the entire team is worthy of praise, the play was crisp, sharp and incisive throughout (apart from a couple of missed chances)

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
(23-10-2023, 10:47 AM)Scrivenator Wrote: I have to be honest, I have never rated Jacob Murphy. However, in fairness I think on this day he put in a superb performance. If he can continue to be as outstanding on a regular basis, we have some player here.

Generally, the entire team is worthy of praise, the play was crisp, sharp and incisive throughout (apart from a couple of missed chances)

Kids always given 100% everytime he played , not always played well but never stopped trying , and Newcastle through and through ,sat on the bench and been happy to help the team out never complains just pulls on the shirt and put the graft in , he has lately had some great games not just against Palace , probably another Eddie Howe Jason Tindall training ground improver like many of the squad .
No disagreeing with that, I just didn't rate him too highly. As I said, for me he demonstrated what he is capable of, and based on that, if he continues that I would love to see him get more game time. He was MoM against Palace

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!