The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toon vs Sour Krauts
Sad 
Teams are up 35 mins till kick of and neebody on the forum Sad , came back for a look , don`t think its worth posting anymore  Undecided
[Image: 395823302_841196261346187_87191440037257...e=653DDFEB]
This forum has never existed. I don't even know how you're posting here.

Bit of a pisser Isak and Murphy are injured. It's still hard to believe we're playing the likes of Dortmund on a Wednesday instead of Preston or someone like that. We were heading for the trapdoor big time until the PIF came in. Even when they did I didn't think we'd be anywhere near CL for a few years. They got Mbappe to SJP, albeit on the opposing side, but hey-ho Big Grin
That was a cracking game to watch, loads of action all over the park. Their goal was a beaut to be fair, and Popey made some great stops. We were unlucky not to score at least one and a draw would have been a fair result. It was played at such pace and intensity the game flew over. I'm a bit concerned as Isak seems to have ongoing injury issues, and with Wilson struggling to remain fit as well, that we are short of options in attack, but I reckon Gordon can do a job there, and big Joe has experience playing up front, could even push Miggy infield and stick Murphy out wide. So there, sorted!

By the way, how do I get to post in this place?

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
(27-10-2023, 11:39 AM)Scrivenator Wrote: By the way, how do I get to post in this place?

You can't. It isn't even online. Everything is chiselled into a rock somewhere deep inside a cave somewhere in the Amazon basin. Or in Borneo or something. Nobody's ever found it so I don't know how you're even reading it.
Would that be Amazon Prime then? I think you'll find it isn't exactly anonymous. I used it to deliver this message.

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!