The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1494 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1494 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1640 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 817 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1587 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1587 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1640 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 817 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Butch
Ray Wilkins in an induced coma. Met him once a fair few years ago...what an absolute gent. Hoping he recovers.
Aye, read about that. Wasn't it him who stotted the ball off a ref once when he was taking a throw-in and got sent off? That was hilarious Big Grin
(31-03-2018, 05:26 PM)sossujrurl Wrote: Aye, read about that. Wasn't it him who stotted the ball off a ref once when he was taking a throw-in and got sent off? That was hilarious Big Grin

Good footballer for a cockney lad hope he recovers swiftly.

PS Can we please NOT have a they be dead thread or owt else vaguely to do with a certain global moderator - thanks Smile
This is it. I remember laughing back then and wondering why he got a red.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PS8ZK8UV98

I hope he recovers. Heart attack and induced coma - that's what happened to Pav Sad
Hope he recovers quickly he was a class act back in the day.
I liked him as a player, although he got stick from some quarters and was nicknamed "the crab" for his sideways passing.

Always came across as a pleasant modest bloke. I read he's already had a couple of valves replaced. It's astonishing how do many professional and obviously fit sportsmen succumb to these types of illnesses.

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
(01-04-2018, 11:49 AM)Scrivenator Wrote: I liked him as a player, although he got stick from some quarters and was nicknamed "the crab" for his sideways passing.

Always came across as a pleasant modest bloke. I read he's already had a couple of valves replaced. It's astonishing how do many professional and obviously fit sportsmen succumb to these types of illnesses.

The lad has passed away - RIP young Mr Wilkins Sad
(04-04-2018, 02:05 PM)PozinBootz Wrote:
(01-04-2018, 11:49 AM)Scrivenator Wrote: I liked him as a player, although he got stick from some quarters and was nicknamed "the crab" for his sideways passing.

The lad has passed away - RIP young Mr Wilkins Sad

Echo that bud - RIP

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
Absolute gem of a gentleman and such a professional and gifted player. Will be sadly missed. RIP Butch.
Sad

One of football's decent gents. I hope his legacy of dignity in the limelight lives on.
Indeed I echo everything said about him on here-R.I.P.