The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Party thread
Big Grin 
Fucking get in. Another 3 points in the bag and a step closer to safety. It's time to get a wee bit refreshed.

I think we need a dancing smiley, and a few others too. Probably a monkey wanking as well.
Just me then.
Yep very content today with the knowledge that we are nearly safe. I partied hard last night with fish and chips and than M.O.D.
(01-04-2018, 06:05 AM)surreymag Wrote: Yep very content today with the knowledge that we are nearly safe. I partied hard last night with fish and chips and than M.O.D.

Pinot Grigiot and Black olives hit the spot Smile
(01-04-2018, 07:04 AM)PozinBootz Wrote:
(01-04-2018, 06:05 AM)surreymag Wrote: Yep very content today with the knowledge that we are nearly safe. I partied hard last night with fish and chips and than M.O.D.

Pinot Grigiot and Black olives hit the spot Smile

You  should  be imbibing  Rioja grande  reserva,  or  is  that  just  for  weekdays Cool
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9EOj_ZkvZU

You also need to let us embed videos
For some reason the video embedding thing doesn't work right now. They work in preview mode but not when they're posted. I'll have to check it out.
I'll check it out when I can be arsed. There's serious drinking to be done tonight though.
(07-04-2018, 05:27 PM)sossujrurl Wrote: I'll check it out when I can be arsed. There's serious drinking to be done tonight though.

In the shed now having a cigar happy as a chappy Cool
(07-04-2018, 10:34 PM)PozinBootz Wrote:
(07-04-2018, 05:27 PM)sossujrurl Wrote: I'll check it out when I can be arsed. There's serious drinking to be done tonight though.

Are you in the shed cos you can't get on to your favourite forum?  Angel Angel

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
(07-04-2018, 11:00 PM)Scrivenator Wrote:

Aye was lookin forward to havin a love in with Kim Yong Un
(07-04-2018, 11:09 PM)PozinBootz Wrote:
(07-04-2018, 11:00 PM)Scrivenator Wrote:

Aye was lookin forward to havin a love in with Kim Yong Un

What, the delusional power crazed thick short arsed greasy fat freak with the weird hairstyle? Or the North Korean gadgie.

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
I had another big night Chinese take away, The Voice and M.O.D. I know how to party these days. Big Grin
Who won The Voice as I only saw part of it before my instincts dragged me down the pub Smile
Young lass called Ruti Tom Jones team. They all sang well with their mentors any could have won really. She was genuinely shocked bless her.
who in the right mind watches the voice? Idiots.

Theres drinking to be done on saturday nights - especially after a win.
My preferred night out is a Friday unless there is something special happening I am quite happy to stay in on a Saturday. Different if I have been to a game which apart from my local team doesn’t happen very often. I used to go out regularly but these days try to limit it to a couple of times a week. I have belatedly become more sensible with my alcohol intake. I rarely drink indoors apart from Christmas. Birthdays and if we have people round for a meal/ take away. I still enjoy a decent drink on a Friday and if I go to watch NUFC I will still certainly go for it. You are right about the voice it wasn’t that great but passed the time while I was waiting fo M.O.D.  Wink