The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hurrah
Like  running  the  110  m  hurdles  getting  in  here, . Looks  great  Soss,when  are  you  going  to  invite

Duffcunt     Cool Big Grin
I was going to register as Dicky Mint's chin, but thought BFT might claim that one.

Then I thought I would register as Deffy's Anus but thought EVERY fucker would claim that one  Big Grin

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
Are we open to public yet Soss or still being tweaked Smile
Still being tweaked. I've got a few days as I've set the countdown to Friday morning.
I thought I might aswell have a look and give it a go.
Welcome SM

Scriv will you not stand by the door please you look like a Rotty Big Grin

Oh and hi SM at the inorgiration of this fine disestablishmentariasm place thingy wotnot Heart
Aye nice to see you surreymag. I went to Surrey once. I visited Beachams in Epsom. I taught them everything I knew, which was fuck all, but they didn't listen anyway. That's why they got merged with, taken over, and all that pizzazz, whereas I've just launched the greatest NUFC forum in the galaxy.
Hi all. Well done on setting this up Sos. What's your plans to make this the greatest Nufc forum in the galaxy?
I live quite close to Epsom nearest town for me is Redhill not much there to be fair. I live in a small town called Merstham I sometimes watch their games they play in the Rymans Premier League not a bad standard. Quite nice to be able to go to a game and relax. I prefer it when Merstham win but it’s not like it affects my mood if they get beat. Wish I could say the same when NUFC play. Yesterday I was just praying for the final whistle after we scored. I rarely go to matches these days although I am planning a trip to SJP for the West Brom game. There are a few of us who meet up for at least one weekend in the season to go to a match at SJP.
May well go to Wembley aswell when we play Spurs. I was brought up in Whitley Bay but moved away after qualifying as a teacher when I was 21 and that was a good few years ago.Still love coming back to the N.E. Big Grin
(31-03-2018, 10:11 PM)Cartz Wrote: Hi all. Well done on setting this up Sos. What's your plans to make this the greatest Nufc forum in the galaxy?

Your presence mate, your presence is the clincher.

(01-04-2018, 01:38 PM)surreymag Wrote: I live quite close to Epsom nearest town for me is Redhill not much there to be fair. I live in a small town called Merstham I sometimes watch their games they play in the Rymans Premier League not a bad standard. Quite nice to be able to go to a game and relax. I prefer it when Merstham win but it’s not like it affects my mood if they get beat. Wish I could say the same when NUFC play. Yesterday I was just praying for the final whistle after we scored. I rarely go to matches these days although I am planning a trip to SJP for the West Brom game. There are a few of us who meet up for at least one weekend in the season to go to a match at SJP.
May well go to Wembley aswell when we play Spurs. I was brought up in Whitley Bay but moved away after qualifying as a teacher when I was 21 and that was a good few years ago.Still love coming back to the N.E. Big Grin

I know of Redhill for some reason. Is there a fragrance factory there or something?
(01-04-2018, 03:32 PM)sossujrurl Wrote: Huh Huh Huh
(31-03-2018, 10:11 PM)Cartz Wrote: Hi all. Well done on setting this up Sos. What's your plans to make this the greatest Nufc forum in the galaxy?

Your presence mate, your presence is the clincher.

(01-04-2018, 01:38 PM)surreymag Wrote: I live quite close to Epsom nearest town for me is Redhill not much there to be fair. I live in a small town called Merstham I sometimes watch their games they play in the Rymans Premier League not a bad standard. Quite nice to be able to go to a game and relax. I prefer it when Merstham win but it’s not like it affects my mood if they get beat. Wish I could say the same when NUFC play. Yesterday I was just praying for the final whistle after we scored. I rarely go to matches these days although I am planning a trip to SJP for the West Brom game. There are a few of us who meet up for at least one weekend in the season to go to a match at SJP.

I know of Redhill for some reason. Is there a fragrance factory there or something?
There could be there are a couple of industrial estates in the area. As I say apart from shops which there are not a lot of and too many coffee outlets there is not a lot there. Paul Alcock the referee used to be the manager of the Belfry Shopping Centre. I believe he is no longer with us. Not too sure if that is his name he’s the guy who fell over at Sheffield Wed when DiCanio pushed him. Huh
Paul Alcock you mean? I remember someone shouting "Aye, all cock, nee baals." It was funny at the time.

He died in January of cancer aged 64. That one seemed to pass the morgue thread in the graveyard over the road.
That was the bloke’s name didn’t realise the cause of his death bless him. I have changed his name in my original post it’s the teacher in me needing to have things correct. Not sure that always applies with the kind of students I work with. The unit I work in it’s a bonus if they turn up let alone produce any work.
(02-04-2018, 10:23 AM)surreymag Wrote: That was the bloke’s name didn’t realise the cause of his death bless him. I have changed his name in my original post it’s the teacher in me needing to have things correct. Not sure that always applies with the kind of students I work with. The unit I work in it’s a bonus if they turn up let alone produce any work.

Tut-tut.
Please punctuate correctly and re-submit. Thanks.

Have we got a detention corner?

Just asking Cool
Haha if we had one all the students I work with would be in it. They have all been kicked out of main stream school. Big Grin