The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mackem thread
(27-04-2018, 11:16 PM)surreymag Wrote: He was off side but do we care no! Big Grin  Heart

Loads of mags scattered around the ground apparently - sad behaviour but funny - group just behind the dugout Smile
(29-04-2018, 01:40 PM)sossujrurl Wrote: They've just sacked Coleman, Short has paid off all their debts and sold them to a consortium who currently own Eastleigh.

So they've been sold to this Stewart Donald guy. Anyone know about this guy, could s*nderland prosper under this new owner?
s*nderland have been given permission to speak to Jack Ross about the manager's job.

A lot of people will be asking "Who?"

They're a small club in League 1.
(23-05-2018, 10:03 PM)sossujrurl Wrote: s*nderland have been given permission to speak to Jack Ross about the manager's job.

St Mirren fan apparently saying he's the next Alex Ferguson - fuk me that's loads of cups and titles were gonna have to enviously watch

shit shit shit Confused
(23-05-2018, 10:48 PM)PozinBootz Wrote:
(23-05-2018, 10:03 PM)sossujrurl Wrote: s*nderland have been given permission to speak to Jack Ross about the manager's job.

St Mirren fan apparently saying he's the next Alex Ferguson - fuk me that's loads of cups and titles were gonna have to enviously watch

shit shit shit Confused
When Fergie went to manure he had a rough start, they did nowt for a few years at first then they won the FA cup and maybe the European Cup Winners Cup and then began challenging for titles etc. (I think from memory without googling it) The way things are now he would not have got 4 seasons or so to build. Then again Ross has a chance to stabilise and build given the situation they are in so who knows. I think he will have to be  a shrewd operator to build a squad mind even for where they find themselves.
Meltdown after last neet ?
Pickford brilliant World Cup but may well be seeking pastures new depending on the money. Can’t blame him like!
Picked up a pre season coupon from Corals and saw SAFC are 3-1 favs to win title and around evens for promotion. They seem in a bit of a predicament at the minute and those odds look well skinny like.

I think I read that the parachute payment due from EPL was going to Short as part of the buy out deal, if that is right you have to wonder where the money is going to come from for them to rebuild.
They need to consolidate and remain where they are or even drop another league,just wishful thinking really.
Today Sky Bet are quoting 28-1 for them to go down again.
(15-07-2018, 02:30 PM)captain lard Wrote: Today Sky Bet are quoting 28-1 for them to go down again.

Could be worth a fiver just for the crack.
I hope they go down again this season. Keep a safe buffer zone because to me it's very likely that we go down again this season too.
(28-07-2018, 01:46 AM)veriaqa Wrote: I hope they go down again this season. Keep a safe buffer zone because to me it's very likely that we go down again this season too.

Thread on their forum last night started about the strong team they'd put out for the under 23 fixture ended up pretending not to care about an insignificant result after we fekked them 5-0

More selective truth than mother Russia in her prime Smile
(21-08-2018, 10:14 PM)PozinBootz Wrote:
(28-07-2018, 01:46 AM)veriaqa Wrote: I hope they go down again this season. Keep a safe buffer zone because to me it's very likely that we go down again this season too.

Thread on their forum last night started about the strong team they'd put out for the under 23 fixture ended up pretending not to care about an insignificant result after we fekked them 5-0

More selective truth than mother Russia in her prime Smile
That will be about right for them!!! Big Grin
It’s hard to keep posting on here as there are only a few of us keeping it going. I hope the mackems get fucked in all their games but realistically I think they will win this league easily and we could be facing them again next year in the Championship!
(24-08-2018, 11:18 PM)surreymag Wrote: It’s hard to keep posting on here as there are only a few of us keeping it going. I hope the mackems get fucked in all their games but realistically I think they will win this league easily and we could be facing them again next year in the Championship!

Don't think we'll go down till next year when Benitez is gone and of course I am too hopefully with 20000 others Confused
Apparently we are all 'shopshouters' now Smile
Currently 11th in the third division their worst position in history but the one I liked happened a week or so ago.

Remember the old jibe that we were usually out of the FA Cup before the Christmas decorations came down... well they were out of it before the fukkers went up!!!

s*nderland the gift that keeps on giving Big Grin
(28-11-2019, 06:25 PM)Pozzysback Wrote: Currently 11th in the third division their worst position in history but the one I liked happened a week or so ago.

Remember the old jibe that we were usually out of the FA Cup before the Christmas decorations came down... well they were out of it before the fukkers went up!!!

s*nderland the gift that keeps on giving Big Grin

Yes beaten by the only professional team in Kent the mighty Gillingham  Big Grin
FLEETWOOD TOWN AWAY TICKETS UPDATE

Fleetwood Town tickets will be dropping to 55+ between 9am and 4.30pm on Friday 29th November (tomorrow).

Should any tickets remain after this point it will be 45+ BCP on Monday between 9am and 4:30pm.
[/url]
[url=https://twitter.com/intent/like?tweet_id=1200091016805724161]15

4:36 PM - Nov 28, 2019

Only had 1079 tickets in the first place and cannot shift them it seems - but hey man we're a massive club yer knaa
Hope Joeys boys melt them Smile