The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mackem thread
Well it wouldn't do not to have one would it?

Just been ower there poking around to find they are mocking Wednesday for being the city's second team  - maybe they overlooked the 4 titles 3 fa cups 1 league cup and 4x in Europe as opposed to United's shit record. Maybe the same delusion that they apply to us Smile
After Friday their fans might have expected another positive result how wrong they were! Shame not!
I agree poor creatures indeed - but doesn't matter 6 in a row man 6 in a row Cool
I know that’s all they seem interested in. The fact that their team is disappearing into oblivion seems to have passed them by,idiots!  Big Grin  Big Grin
Well that's them gone - party time lads and lasses - on the white rum to celebrate Smile
(03-04-2018, 09:15 PM)PozinBootz Wrote: Well that's them gone - party time lads and lasses - on the white rum to celebrate Smile

Drunken owld fool :-p

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
Aye still here and supping like - 12.45 when lightweights will be abed Smile
Up since 7 am and on here at 7.55 am. Just saying  Cool

(04-04-2018, 06:55 AM)Scrivenator Wrote: Up since 7 am and on here at 7.55 am. Just saying  Cool

LALAS Tongue Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Norwich fucked them up the neet but we need Bolton Barnsley or Birmingham to win one more - then it's party time Smile
I sometimes feel a bit sorry for them
Fuck em....hope they all get a trapped nerve in the shoulder...the right shoulder at that.
OOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nasty Confused
I hope all their teeth drop out bar one, then they get toothache.

(10-04-2018, 09:19 PM)sossujrurl Wrote: I sometimes feel a bit sorry for them

I dont.
(11-04-2018, 09:31 AM)Earl Bentwilly Wrote:
(10-04-2018, 09:19 PM)sossujrurl Wrote: I sometimes feel a bit sorry for them

I dont.

Nor me they get what they deserve bunch of clowns!
They're officially down now, with Bolton and Burton played each other next week.
Yep, I hope they enjoyed Burton Albion as much as we did Big Grin
(21-04-2018, 04:09 PM)sossujrurl Wrote: Yep, I hope they enjoyed Burton Albion as much as we did Big Grin

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

fukin mint ... get down the plughole you smelly tramps ... gonna party tonight Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
(21-04-2018, 04:16 PM)PozinBootz Wrote:
(21-04-2018, 04:09 PM)sossujrurl Wrote: Yep, I hope they enjoyed Burton Albion as much as we did Big Grin

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

fukin mint ... get down the plughole you smelly tramps ... gonna party tonight Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

I am loving this result bye bye and they have Fulham and Wolves to play fucking great stuff Big Grin  Big Grin Big Grin
(21-04-2018, 04:22 PM)surreymag Wrote:
(21-04-2018, 04:16 PM)PozinBootz Wrote:

I am loving this result bye bye and they have Fulham and Wolves to play fucking great stuff Big Grin  Big Grin Big Grin

Saturday comin its a relegation party at the toon. Surely someone will spoil it by shouting 6 in a row .... fukin love this as me an Scoot are surrounded by arseholes - what a shyte shyte club they are - come on Accrington Stanley that would be the best result of all Smile
Big Grin 
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(21-04-2018, 10:44 PM)cuntyballs Wrote: Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

https://www.newcastle-online.org/forum/i...100293.925

Check down for mags in the Burton end  Smile
Mitrovic has scored to make it 2-1.
He was off side but do we care no! Big Grin  Heart