The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cricket thread
New Zealand held their nerve to secure a dramatic draw against England in the second Test in Christchurch and claim a 1-0 series victory.
Stuart Broad dismissed Jeet Raval (19) and Kane Williamson for a duck with the first two deliveries of the day.
England sensed an opportunity when Colin de Grandhomme (45) holed out with 27 overs remaining.

However Ish Sodhi's unbeaten 56, along with Neil Wagner's 103-ball stay, was enough to see the Black Caps home.
It means England end the winter without a win in Test cricket - they lost the Ashes 4-0, with a draw in Melbourne - and have not won away from home for 13 matches.

Bad enough being a shit game without having a shit team that represent us Angry
It has been a proper shit winter battered in the Ashes then bowled out for 58 by N.Z. Thank goodness for the one day team they are decent. It’s good to see the Aussies messing things up and then winging like they always do.
(03-04-2018, 02:05 PM)surreymag Wrote: It has been a proper shit winter battered in the Ashes then bowled out for 58 by N.Z. Thank goodness for the one day team they are decent. It’s good to see the Aussies messing things up and then winging like they always do.

Whinging? Where have you heard whinging? We took measures that no other country has had the balls to do when catching their players ball tampering.
Just sour grapes on my part really after the Ashes debacle I know they have put measures in to punish the players. England really need to sort out their test team and how they play in this form of the game.
NZ is my favorite team in cricket. KW leads his guys so well against English team and claimed test series 1-0 at Christchurch. Congrats, by the way, I also have interest in Golf sport what about you? Here I am gonna share basic tips for this game like how to play best golf ball for slice? We can help you select the best golf ball for slice reducing.GolferExpert prepared for your review of the best golf ball to reduce slice. The slice of golf ball is a big mistake in playing.It's happening often with the beginner in golf playing. The 2-piece golf balls can help improve your game.
(27-04-2018, 10:23 PM)bredd Wrote: NZ is my favorite team in cricket. KW leads his guys so well against English team and claimed test series 1-0 at Christchurch. Congrats, by the way, I also have interest in Golf sport what about you? Here I am gonna share basic tips for this game like how to play best golf ball for slice? We can help you select the best golf ball for slice reducing.GolferExpert prepared for your review of the best golf ball to reduce slice. The slice of golf ball is a big mistake in playing.It's happening often with the beginner in golf playing. The 2-piece golf balls can help improve your game.

You obviously know what your talking about, so my question is, what sliced bread would you recommend?

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
See Ireland played their first ever test match. One of their blokes scored over 100 but they did lose in the end after a decent 2nd Innings effort. I am off to watch Surrey in the 20/20 series when it starts in July. Always a good afternoon/evening out. It makes a change as they say.
(16-05-2018, 10:18 AM)surreymag Wrote: See Ireland played their first ever test match. One of their blokes scored over 100 but they did lose in the end after a decent 2nd Innings effort. I am off to watch Surrey in the 20/20 series when it starts in July. Always a good afternoon/evening out. It makes a change as they say.

Good luck to them - the Durham dream seems to have fizzled out for a while due to points deductions imposed relegation etc.
I went to watch Surrey play Durham a few years back in a 1 day 50 over match in Guildford. I was fucking steaming on the guinness / any other shite they were serving at the game. Durham won and I kept singing the Pink Panther theme tune on the coach on the way back home. I was born in Whickham Co. Durham and my mother was from Stanley my dad was from Chester-le-street. I moved to the coast, Whitley Bay aged 5 and Northumberland are shit at cricket so I follow Durham’s fortunes.
England playing a bit better in the 2nd test v Pakistan they were awful in the first test. They won the test in less than three days. One shit performance,one really good.
A modest innings by England. Just a world record ODI score of 481-6.
The England batsmen have been brutal in this series including yesterday’s run chase of over 300 which they completed with ease.
Those last few overs were insane.
England looked a class act.
I've only been able to watch highligts but by the looks of things most of the match would have been 8 hours of highlights. I'm not normally a fan of ODI as it lacks the cricketness of a test and doesn't usually have the gung-ho slogging of T20 but these past few have looked like edge of the seat stuff.
Totally agree I still love the test match scenarios but these 1 dayers were just brilliant to watch!
Final ODI of the series today and Australia started very well. 50 from 5 overs but then they lost 2 quick wickets in the next over. It looks like another crowd pleaser on the cards.

Crikey! 117-5 now.
This was a mental match. Australia were all out for 205. Then England went in to bat and lost their first wicket on 2, their second on 19 and kept on falling. They were 50-5, 86-6 and at 114-8 it looked likely that Australia would win this one. But Jos Buttler was a stubborn fucker and racked up 110 unbeaten. I was flicking back and forth between the text commentary and the football and it was tense. It went from all being lost to a "we could do this" and then the final few balls was agonising as England needed 13, then 12, then 11. Will they run out of wickets or overs before they could get the runs? There were something like 4 overs left but the runs were coming in sparse singles. And they had lost another wicket so they were down to the last. Jake Ball stayed on his wicket defending, he must have felt like a turd that wouldn't flush to the Australians. I think there was just one over remaining when at 204-9 Buttler hit a boundary to clinch the whitewash.

Fucking insanity.
Wish I'd seen that man but had to watch my latest painting dry Tongue
(25-06-2018, 10:08 PM)PozinBootz Wrote: Wish I'd seen that man but had to watch my latest painting dry Tongue

Was it a master piece or modern art? Cool
Going to the Oval on Friday for 20/20 blast game. These are generally quite entertaining although it is going to be fucking very hot even in the evening 31C so I believe.
Refreshments will be available.
(25-07-2018, 09:50 AM)sossujrurl Wrote: Refreshments will be available.

Indeed they will from 4pm onwards just need to slap the old factor 30 on and everything should be very pleasant.
We absolutely demolished India at Lords some of that bowling was mint oh yes and Woaks was brilliant all round. Ben Stokes watch this space
I was following it on text and wishing that I was watching it. It looked insane.