The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leicester away 3pm Saturday
(07-04-2018, 08:55 PM)cuntyballs Wrote:
(07-04-2018, 06:47 PM)PozinBootz Wrote:
(07-04-2018, 05:13 PM)sossujrurl Wrote:
(07-04-2018, 04:45 PM)Scrivenator Wrote: You didn't watch it?

Shame, cos you missed a treat and a half. We were awesome, every player to a man put a shift in. That's easily as good as I have seen us play for a season or three.

Great game to watch!

I gave up bothering with streams. They're full of intrusive ads or demand I disable my ad blocker, which I'm certainly not going to do on their sites as they're more likely to contain malicious code. Plus they frustrate me because the viewing experience is absolute gash on most of them - either low quality or lots of buffering and time outs. For me they're not worth the aggravation. 

It would be nice to have a full match replay service without having to fork out twenty fucking fowwa notes a month, or whatever it is, for Sky Sports. It's not like the money is really improving the English game in general, it just seems to disproportionately benefit a handful of clubs. I don't think very much trickles down into grass roots at all. But that's another argument for a different fwedd that I might start just for the sake of it.

Tight wad Tongue

Try this one Soss ad free and usually flawless http://ripple.is/football/1486-mancheste...tle-united  but don`t tell anyone Dodgy

That's the one I saw it on anarl. I'll tell no-one if you don't Wink Wink

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
(07-04-2018, 04:04 PM)PozinBootz Wrote:
(07-04-2018, 12:31 PM)Earl Bentwilly Wrote: Has a draw written all over it but if we win ill get my bentwilly out and furiously wank it till its straight again

Can we watch now? Huh

Apologies for not doing a live stream of this but i can confirm it really happenned. ive only just recovered
(08-04-2018, 02:27 PM)Earl Bentwilly Wrote:
(07-04-2018, 04:04 PM)PozinBootz Wrote:
(07-04-2018, 12:31 PM)Earl Bentwilly Wrote: Has a draw written all over it but if we win ill get my bentwilly out and furiously wank it till its straight again

Can we watch now? Huh

Apologies for not doing a live stream of this but i can confirm it really happenned. ive only just recovered
I for one am not disappointed to have missed this event Big Grin
I bet you are you fibber
I just watched the full match. What a delight that was. The good old fashioned tackles flying in around 65 minutes gone were marvellous. Perez's goal was beautiful, quite a few fans in Leicester areas were off their seats Big Grin