The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leicester away 3pm Saturday
Real test this one as we do not cope easily with pace.
Think Rafa will set us out for the draw and play them on the break.
Slimani full debut would have been good but of course he can't open the batting against them.

Hate them clappy things they use - almost as childish an idea as most of Scrivs Blush
What clappy things?

Hands?
Yes those flappy things are very annoying. This will be a difficult game and I would take a draw that’s for sure. Rolleyes
Can you remember when we'd beat the likes of Leicester 7-1 and that? Now we are the underdogs hoping to nick a point at best or keep our negative goal difference superior to the teams around us. They don't seem to spend 100s of millions each transfer window. Mind when you're trying to pay in wallpaper, that's different.
Will take a point all day however think the foxes have fuck anarl to play for and we nick a 1-2 win...do nt bet on it mind.
A draw would be enough.
(06-04-2018, 01:14 AM)veriaqa Wrote: A draw would be enough.

Oh and hello again by the way Cool
(05-04-2018, 10:21 PM)The Turd Wrote: Will take a point all day however think the foxes have fuck anarl to play for and we nick a 1-2 win...do nt bet on it mind.

Totally agree with your thoughts even after a belly full of Guinness. I would take a draw all day long! Hope your 2-1 prediction comes true though. Big Grin Big Grin
Thanks to Rafa's approach this season I feel confident to get something out of any game. A point will do but we are full of confidence at the moment so hopefully can kick on for another win.
(06-04-2018, 08:41 AM)PozinBootz Wrote:
(06-04-2018, 01:14 AM)veriaqa Wrote: A draw would be enough.

Oh and hello again by the way Cool

Hello again too Smile
I fancy us for a draw at least

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
Has a draw written all over it but if we win ill get my bentwilly out and furiously wank it till its straight again
That should be a red card and a penalty for them. The referee is proper shit. But happy with the goal though. Smile
Decent first half let’s hope for more of the same in the second half. Could be a long 45 minutes we shall see. Big Grin
I'm not watching the match as a) I CBA faffing about with all that streaming gubbins and b) I'm a nervous wreck when we're playing, but I am following it on text and as we've just gone 2-0 with about 15 minutes remaining then...

Fuck, make that 2-1 with 6 minutes to go. Can we hold on to this? I'm back to being a nervous wreck again. Fucking bastards Sad

GTFI! That's a hugely significant win that could well see us safe.
(07-04-2018, 12:31 PM)Earl Bentwilly Wrote: Has a draw written all over it but if we win ill get my bentwilly out and furiously wank it till its straight again

Can we watch now? Huh
(05-04-2018, 10:03 PM)sossujrurl Wrote: Can you remember when we'd beat the likes of Leicester 7-1 and that? Now we are the underdogs hoping to nick a point at best or keep our negative goal difference superior to the teams around us. They don't seem to spend 100s of millions each transfer window. Mind when you're trying to pay in wallpaper, that's different.

(05-04-2018, 10:21 PM)The Turd Wrote: Will take a point all day however think the foxes have fuck anarl to play for and we nick a 1-2 win...do nt bet on it mind.

Nailed it
(07-04-2018, 03:45 PM)sossujrurl Wrote: I'm not watching the match as a) I CBA faffing about with all that streaming gubbins and b) I'm a nervous wreck when we're playing, but I am following it on text and as we've just gone 2-0 with about 15 minutes remaining then...

Fuck, make that 2-1 with 6 minutes to go. Can we hold on to this? I'm back to being a nervous wreck again. Fucking bastards Sad

GTFI! That's a hugely significant win that could well see us safe.

I know I couldn’t sit still for the last few minutes but when the result came through I was slightly happy rather an understatement and also very relieved. That should be enough to keep us up. Rafa has done a fantastic job and to be fair so have the players in the last few games. Wink
You didn't watch it?

Shame, cos you missed a treat and a half. We were awesome, every player to a man put a shift in. That's easily as good as I have seen us play for a season or three.

Great game to watch!

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
Just got back from work, what a result
(07-04-2018, 04:07 PM)The Turd Wrote:
(05-04-2018, 10:03 PM)sossujrurl Wrote: Can you remember when we'd beat the likes of Leicester 7-1 and that? Now we are the underdogs hoping to nick a point at best or keep our negative goal difference superior to the teams around us. They don't seem to spend 100s of millions each transfer window. Mind when you're trying to pay in wallpaper, that's different.

Nailed it

Good shout that like  Cool

Did you have a few quid on that score great prediction. Wink
(07-04-2018, 04:45 PM)Scrivenator Wrote: You didn't watch it?

Shame, cos you missed a treat and a half. We were awesome, every player to a man put a shift in. That's easily as good as I have seen us play for a season or three.

Great game to watch!

I gave up bothering with streams. They're full of intrusive ads or demand I disable my ad blocker, which I'm certainly not going to do on their sites as they're more likely to contain malicious code. Plus they frustrate me because the viewing experience is absolute gash on most of them - either low quality or lots of buffering and time outs. For me they're not worth the aggravation. 

It would be nice to have a full match replay service without having to fork out twenty fucking fowwa notes a month, or whatever it is, for Sky Sports. It's not like the money is really improving the English game in general, it just seems to disproportionately benefit a handful of clubs. I don't think very much trickles down into grass roots at all. But that's another argument for a different fwedd that I might start just for the sake of it.
(07-04-2018, 05:13 PM)sossujrurl Wrote:

Great game to watch!

I gave up bothering with streams. They're full of intrusive ads or demand I disable my ad blocker, which I'm certainly not going to do on their sites as they're more likely to contain malicious code. Plus they frustrate me because the viewing experience is absolute gash on most of them - either low quality or lots of buffering and time outs. For me they're not worth the aggravation. 

It would be nice to have a full match replay service without having to fork out twenty fucking fowwa notes a month, or whatever it is, for Sky Sports. It's not like the money is really improving the English game in general, it just seems to disproportionately benefit a handful of clubs. I don't think very much trickles down into grass roots at all. But that's another argument for a different fwedd that I might start just for the sake of it.

Tight wad Tongue
(07-04-2018, 06:47 PM)PozinBootz Wrote:
(07-04-2018, 05:13 PM)sossujrurl Wrote:

Great game to watch!

Tight wad Tongue

Try this one Soss ad free and usually flawless http://ripple.is/football/1486-mancheste...tle-united  but don`t tell anyone Dodgy