The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Any deviates please post here
Nope its me
Sossujrurl:
 If that cunt posts owt like that here I'd probably ban the twat for weapons grade tedium.
Big Grin
(12-10-2021, 06:55 PM)DICKY_MINT Wrote: Nope its me

Fuck me, you've got some neck!

In fairness, you'd have to to support that lot above it  Big Grin

Nice to see you all the same, hope all is well. Any problems, drop a pm to BFT. He won't be able to do fuck all, but he likes a laugh  Cool

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
Aye BFT is that who used to be Normal (never really was though let's face it)?

1 divorce later lost loads of weight (and hair) no multiple chins and handsome as fook.

Glad to be back though
Sossujrurl:
 If that cunt posts owt like that here I'd probably ban the twat for weapons grade tedium.
Big Grin
Hi there Scriv....seen owt of the turbot catcher on your rounds?
Is this the real Dicky Mint or just someone acting the fool?
(09-11-2021, 12:12 AM)PozinBootz Wrote: Hi there Scriv....seen owt of the turbot catcher on your rounds?

Fuck me Poz. Where have you been?

(19-11-2021, 03:19 PM)BFT Wrote: Is this the real Dicky Mint or just someone acting the fool?

There's a difference?  Big Grin

LOL'd at that Smile

But anyway...if it is the real Dicky Mint welcome back
(19-11-2021, 10:53 PM)Scrivenator Wrote:
(09-11-2021, 12:12 AM)PozinBootz Wrote: Hi there Scriv....seen owt of the turbot catcher on your rounds?

Fuck me Poz. Where have you been?

(19-11-2021, 03:19 PM)BFT Wrote: Is this the real Dicky Mint or just someone acting the fool?

There's a difference?  Big Grin

Im like Peter Pan me ...only 24 now I have found the secret of youth or summatt......keep posting lad might pick up yet  Cool Cool
Hi BFT

yh it's me. Deffo.

remember all the chin jokes fuck me I canr believe you are 'still' going on about that.

Lol
Sossujrurl:
Big Grin
(05-12-2021, 12:17 AM)DICKY_MINT Wrote: Hi BFT

yh it's me. Deffo.

remember all the chin jokes fuck me I canr believe you are 'still' going on about that.

Lol

Put it this way Dicky, the pyramids were built thousands of years ago, and folk still gan on aboot them.

In time, I reckon your chins will be a tourist attraction. I've taken out a patent and look forward to the royalties  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

yh it's me. Deffo.

Lol

LOOK JUST GET OFF OUR FORUM YOU FAT FUCKING IDIOT.  YOU'RE NOT WELCOME HERE.  I'M BEING SERIOUS

Edit:  Oops sorry I missread - I thought you said "it's me. Deffy"

(06-12-2021, 10:55 PM)Scrivenator Wrote:

yh it's me. Deffo.

Lol

Put it this way Dicky, the pyramids were built thousands of years ago, and folk still gan on aboot them.

In time, I reckon your chins will be a tourist attraction. I've taken out a patent and look forward to the royalties  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

The pyramids?

Weren't they built by the Egyptchins?
(07-12-2021, 12:32 AM)BFT Wrote:

yh it's me. Deffo.

Lol

LOOK JUST GET OFF OUR FORUM YOU FAT FUCKING IDIOT.  YOU'RE NOT WELCOME HERE.  I'M BEING SERIOUS

Edit:  Oops sorry I missread - I thought you said "it's me. Deffy"

(06-12-2021, 10:55 PM)Scrivenator Wrote:

yh it's me. Deffo.

Lol

The pyramids?

Weren't they built by the Egyptchins?

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin 

FFS - And you're a Mod??

No, not since my promotion Cool
(12-12-2021, 02:48 AM)BFT Wrote: No, not since my promotion Cool

Please don't act the fool

Look just pack it in will you
I'm gonna sneak up on Enrique in April again but ssssssssssssshhhhhhhhh don't tell him  Shy
Hope you've commenced your travel documentation, its a fuckin nightmare!!

(21-02-2022, 12:03 PM)Scrivenator Wrote: Hope you've commenced your travel documentation, its a fuckin nightmare!!

Went to Tenerife in October so we have previous and yes coming home turned into a form filling mess  Dodgy
Aye, we were away around the same time. fucking ridiculous - we had more paperwork than clothes! I cheated on the LFT post trip. used tap water instead of my snot. Waste of 40 quid, the money robbing bastards.