Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any deviates please post here
he had a canny few chins to be fair. I wonder how he is? Not that I give a toss like lol

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
Same username as old site and same politics and same proneness to overreacting when pissed posting but not a bad egg really  Angel.

Hopefully the forum will get more active and won't be "moderated" to death like elsewhere.
Little danger of that happening here. Basically, the Mods elsewhere were gimps.

I'm sure Dicky and all his chins are just fine :-)
(16-02-2019, 03:27 PM)BFT Wrote: I'm sure Dicky and all his chins are just fine :-)

Where's Wilko when you need him eh Tongue
This forum needs more Wilko's
Same old faces then?
Alreet lads?

I just want to congratulate Wilko if he’s here as he warned us all about Saville on the old forum years before he was outed!
Hello GE hope you are ok.

Toons fucked like  Angry

Welcome to the forum GE

Any problems at all just let a Member of Staff know.  That's what we are here for
A ten pund note fell out of me back pocket.

Can you see us alright just until I get back on me feet?

Thx

I'd love to help but the Staff Guidance Notes clearly state only Senior staff members can deal with any financial issues.

I'm sure Soss will sort you out
(05-08-2020, 12:12 AM)BFT Wrote: I'd love to help but the Staff Guidance Notes clearly state only Senior staff members can deal with any financial issues.

What's stopping you making a private donation? Howay man, I'm in desperate straits here!

(05-08-2020, 10:49 AM)Scrivenator Wrote:
(05-08-2020, 12:12 AM)BFT Wrote: I'd love to help but the Staff Guidance Notes clearly state only Senior staff members can deal with any financial issues.

What's stopping you making a private donation? Howay man, I'm in dire straits here!

All  the  money  you  made  with  the  band  anarl Smile Cool
Greedy barsteward's a mega-rich popstar and he's still trying to scrounge some money for nothing Angry
I haven't got a pot to piss in, but on the bright side I'm closer to being a millionaire than Mike Ashley  Cool