The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Any deviates please post here
Big Grin 
Hello I`m Cunty and I Bot Badgers  Blush
Hello, I'm Scrivenator, and I work at a Sanctuary for buggered badgers

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
Hi there fruits name is PozinBootz as I deposit Gideon's Gumboots to Hotel bedside draws to remind everyone of the importance of contraception Smile
Im Earl bentwilly and my nob isnt bent
(26-03-2018, 04:19 PM)Earl Bentwilly Wrote: Im Earl bentwilly and my nob isnt bent

Hello I'm Enrique,and I  export  badgers to Cuntyballs
Hello I’m surreymag spreading the gospel according to Rafa in the Home Counties it often falls on deaf ears even the badgers don’t listen mind they have other things to worry about.
Hi. I’m Paul Revere and I warned Boston and Corcord the British were coming.
Which was a bit silly considering at the time you were still a British subject.
(26-04-2018, 08:55 PM)sossujrurl Wrote: Which was a bit silly considering at the time you were still a British subject.

LOL

Aye temporarily I was. But with a more lush accent, a rugged sense of individualism, and a huge cock and balls. The latter trait carries on to this day among our native born males and a few females. My friends and I started our jolly little foray at pains of death from a distant crown who looked down their nose at us. That much hasn’t changed either. Big Grin

Indonesian boy servant, my coat!!
Areet people. Poz told me aboot this place u set if wankers.
Welcome slappy heed and welcome KENNY our first forum traveler!! Any driveway or asphalt issues you might have he can do wonders. Flew him and his caravan + two mules over to work on mine. Cost a fortune but money well spent. And the kicker is, he left me with a vile of his precious tears!! Happy days!

Edit: MULES not miles humorless tank phern.
(30-04-2018, 05:20 PM)PaulRevere69 Wrote: Welcome slappy heed and welcome KENNY our first forum traveler!!  Any driveway or asphalt issues you might have he can do wonders. Flew him and his caravan + two miles over to work on mine. Cost a fortune but money well spent. And the kicker is, he left me with a vile of his precious tears!!  Happy days!

Congrats Kenny on your first visit out there  - hows the ringpiece Tongue
(30-04-2018, 05:20 PM)PaulRevere69 Wrote: Welcome slappy heed and welcome KENNY our first forum traveler!!  Any driveway or asphalt issues you might have he can do wonders. Flew him and his caravan + two mules over to work on mine. Cost a fortune but money well spent. And the kicker is, he left me with a vile of his precious tears!!  Happy days!

Further Edit: Vial not vile. Thought I'd give you a chance to amend it before Kenny spots it Heart

(01-05-2018, 05:06 PM)Scrivenator Wrote:
(30-04-2018, 05:20 PM)PaulRevere69 Wrote: Welcome slappy heed and welcome KENNY our first forum traveler!!  Any driveway or asphalt issues you might have he can do wonders. Flew him and his caravan + two mules over to work on mine. Cost a fortune but money well spent. And the kicker is, he left me with a vile of his precious tears!!  Happy days!

Further Edit: Vial not vile. Thought I'd give you a chance to amend it before Kenny spots it Heart
Gerrin Scriv 1-0 to the English language Big Grin
Greetings, recognise some names and am hoping jolly japes may resume.
Hoo Lardy. How's it gannin?
Still skint but gorgeous mate, hows you?
Bumbling along as usual.
(22-05-2018, 12:57 PM)sossujrurl Wrote: Hoo Lardy. How's it gannin?

Areet Cap , long time no read , You will enjoy this Forum you can call people Cunts and Paedos and everything  and you dont get banned,If you play your cards right you can even get a Nosh of Pozin boots Big Grin
(22-05-2018, 05:10 PM)cuntyballs Wrote:
(22-05-2018, 12:57 PM)sossujrurl Wrote: Hoo Lardy. How's it gannin?

Areet Cap , long time no read , You will enjoy this Forum you can call people Cunts and Paedos and everything  and you dont get banned,If you play your cards right you can even get a Nosh of Pozin boots Big Grin

A nosh you say? Well ..ahem... there we go, does he still take the dentures out? You know I have a gum fetish you cunting paedo!!!
Hey girls.
Tis DICKY MINT.
Just don't make me click my fingers

Lol
Sossujrurl:
 If that cunt posts owt like that here I'd probably ban the twat for weapons grade tedium.
Big Grin
Dicky Mint? Has to be a windup account Big Grin
Evening... Anyone want to buy a badger? Angel
(07-06-2018, 06:51 PM)Jackthelad Wrote: Evening... Anyone want to buy a badger? Angel

If you're pimping, Cunty is in the market...