The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allow Safe Standing in Prem and Champ Grounds
https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/207040

Behind this 100%
Would hate to stand with a pink seat watchin me arse like Sad
(11-04-2018, 10:21 PM)PozinBootz Wrote: Would hate to stand with a pink seat watchin me arse like Sad

I bet you'd kneel on it with your face buried in the lap of the guy behind you  Big Grin

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
I have just signed the petition having said this I go to more away games than home games so I am used to standing up!
(11-04-2018, 10:25 PM)surreymag Wrote: I have just signed the petition having said this I go to more away games than home games so I am used to standing up!

On a serious note - I can't see this ever happening

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
Yeah Wasnt it west brom that got refused the other day? Real shame that the jocks can do it but we cant - mind you some of the pricks that still think its the 80s and love a fight will ruin anything in this country
(11-04-2018, 10:25 PM)surreymag Wrote: I have just signed the petition having said this I go to more away games than home games so I am used to standing up!

Likewise, however city at home this year I don't think I sat once, Atmostphere was mint that night
We've been voted the 2nd best home fans for noise apparently - Rafamania man Smile
Who are the best? I am surprised we are that high up but there again a lot of the prem grounds have shit atomesphere. The away supporters at most grounds make more of a racket than the home ones.
(14-04-2018, 11:02 AM)surreymag Wrote: Who are the best? I am surprised we are that high up but there again a lot of the prem grounds have shit atomesphere. The away supporters at most grounds make more of a racket than the home ones.

Liverpool allegedly - I think they just complain a lot louder