The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
World War 3
With the third edition of WW is imminent, I want to know about how many of you guys would get drafted?
We're already prepared.

[Image: dads_army.jpg?itok=8nxFhlGx]
"Don't tell him Pike" Sad
Im not allowed to be drafted as they need to keep me on these shores to shag all the women left behind.

Ill be up to me fucking shoulders in MILF so bring it on i say
IF  they  needed  to  recall  me  then  we  would  be  deep  in  the  sticky  claggy  stuff Big Grin Cool
I am way too old for all of that combat stuff. I guess I could flick a switch or press a button if required to do so. Not much call for close combat these days, that’s enough of my personal life. Knowing my luck I would forget me glasses and press the wrong button, I often pick up the wrong stuff when shopping because I haven’t worn my glasses. That’s what I tell Mrs. Surrey when I come in with pork pies and crisps instead of a bag of salad and fresh fruit.
Veriaqa? BwaaaaaaHahahaha Big Grin
World war 3 will be averted when Deffy becomes the moderator between USA and Russia.
With North "The Best" Korea and South Korea relation getting warmer, I guess you Brits can sleep well now...
(29-04-2018, 01:52 PM)veriaqa Wrote: With North "The Best" Korea and South Korea relation getting warmer, I guess you Brits can sleep well now...

Thanks, I sleep the sleep of a man without a conscience anyhoo

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!