The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everton away Monday night
Predicted it. We still don't have strong enough mentality when it comes to matches that matter. We could overtake Everton if we win last night (ie the match is matter) so the players bottled it. Typical Newcastle. I'm not shocked either, have been following them for 20+ years.

Fortunately we already save, and the mackem already down, so still happy.
And there ends my predictions for the season. soz lik
(23-04-2018, 09:51 PM)PozinBootz Wrote:
(23-04-2018, 09:28 PM)surreymag Wrote: That was a shocking game the ground was very quiet even after they scored. Both sides were shite tonight.Monday night football is usually crap and this was no exception. 

Shows the standard of the league not a terrific advert for the Premiership. Pickford celebrating like they had won the league when Walcott scored what a wanker! It’s another 90+ minutes I have wasted. It was always going to be a 1-0 either way.  Angry Angry

Nailed on penalty not given so that's still 2 pens in 2 fukin years - referee was shyte Everton should have ended up with 9 men.

Slimani is average but bright side is if we keep winning Ashley will spend fuck all - in fact he might well still do that anyways - cunt

The ref was on par with the rest of the people involved in the game as the meerkats say. “Not a clue”. Sky picked a proper shitfest there serves the greedy twats right. I stupidly thought it would improve after they scored how wrong was I. How they managed to beat us twice is beyond me FFS.