The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everton away Monday night
Time to face hippo heed with a chance to go above them if we win.
On the tele so hopefully Rafa can outthink the spiv and prove the progress our championship lads have made.

Going for a hopeful 2-1 to us as the team seem to have been thoroughly 'Allardyced' and their fans are bored with him as we were a few years back. I think he's a shyte manager for the record who has immediate impact but fails to back it up in the long term.

Hot Dogs on down the pub for this one Smile
Tongue 
Lil long TT travelling to this. 3pts to the Toon and dustbin heed swallows his chuddy on the 50th minute,Rips his pants and sits for the rest of the game in the stands...that’s my prediction apart from Thomas getting pissed,losing his voice and waking up in some dodgy hotel in Liverpoo. Cool
The same hotel he's booked into?
Everton have a pretty good home record this season. I think we'll struggle here and will probably lose.
I fken hate Hippo Heed. He's just a corrupt fat arrogant slob. In particular the way he chews his gum like a mong disgusts me and demonstrates a total lack of class.

I hope he goes blue in the face and collapses when Slim scores.

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
He makes millions by getting the sack.
I will go for my usual prediction for away games a 2-2 draw
I think we'll lose this one. We usually bottled it whenever we faced teams around us.
As I said a nice Desmond would do me who knows?
I assume you're referring to 2-2 (Tutu) and not a pulsating pecker (Dekker) thrust into your face.
(21-04-2018, 09:08 AM)sossujrurl Wrote: I assume you're referring to 2-2 (Tutu) and not a pulsating pecker (Dekker) thrust into your face.

Matchday afternoon and still feeling positive Smile

Disgusting habit I know but keeps me out of trouble ...
Im being positive to alter the negative balance here and a 1-0 win for us.

aya
Slimani gets the nod for his first start with Gayle shining his arse on the bench. A very positive midfield with Diame and Shelvey marshalling the centre and Ritchie and Perez providing some width. Perez keeps his place after some impressive performances in recent games. Yedlin, Lascelles, Lejeune and Dummett helping to defend Dubravka's goal.
Shelvey's passing has been a bit wayward in the first half.
(23-04-2018, 07:47 PM)sossujrurl Wrote: Shelvey's passing has been a bit wayward in the first half.

If Perez had have just played the ball first time to that salami chap...think it would have been 1 zip.
Cunta
I fancy we can sneak a cheeky win here. We've managed to contain them so far despite them having a couple of decent chances and barring some poor final balls by us could have scored already in the first half.

Fuck me, just seen a close up of hippo heed chewing his chuddy and almost fucking baarfed.
I'd hate to see how the fat slob eats his fucking dinner!

Scrap me last post FFS.

Fuck.
we aint half putting some sloppy balls in up top

Scrap it? I should mute you so you can't kiss of death us any more Tongue
Bastards!

What galls me the most about that is that fat headed fucking fraud winning and the commentators going on about his genius of swapping the wingers around.
Two poor sides with fuckarl to play for.
That was a shocking game the ground was very quiet even after they scored. Both sides were shite tonight.Monday night football is usually crap and this was no exception. 

Shows the standard of the league not a terrific advert for the Premiership. Pickford celebrating like they had won the league when Walcott scored what a wanker! It’s another 90+ minutes I have wasted. It was always going to be a 1-0 either way.  Angry Angry
(23-04-2018, 09:28 PM)surreymag Wrote: That was a shocking game the ground was very quiet even after they scored. Both sides were shite tonight.Monday night football is usually crap and this was no exception. 

Shows the standard of the league not a terrific advert for the Premiership. Pickford celebrating like they had won the league when Walcott scored what a wanker! It’s another 90+ minutes I have wasted. It was always going to be a 1-0 either way.  Angry Angry

Nailed on penalty not given so that's still 2 pens in 2 fukin years - referee was shyte Everton should have ended up with 9 men.

Slimani is average but bright side is if we keep winning Ashley will spend fuck all - in fact he might well still do that anyways - cunt
It was a piss poor match like. Which is quite funny considering Sky only switched it thinking we'd be getting relegated by Hippoheed. I'd laugh if 2m customers cancelled their subs because of it.