The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Queen’s death
It is sad news but she has not been well for months. People will say she had a good innings 96 is a good age. It will take people time to adjust new king and P.M. As they say life goes on. I think it’s a good decision to cancel the football as a mark of respect. Having said this a lot of people who were travelling a distance to watch the game may well be out of pocket. You would think that they should be reimbursed for travel, tickets and hotel stay given the circumstances. Huh
Seeing some of (most of) the comments on thT other place has sickened and disgusted me. Whilst I am not averse to humour in death, there is a distinct difference between vile rancid toxic and rancid comments. Whatever your views on the Monarchy, this is someone's mother, grand and great grandmother. The comments la k both respect and class. It's telling of the type of people on that forum are completely outclassed by the Mackem ffs!

That Htt for example, posts among other comments "this cunt dead yet?" and ironically later on bleats on about oncerns for the health of his own mother. My immediate thought was, imagine if someone had posted "this cunt dead yet?" There would be furore and outrage and the mods would be seething and have the post deleted and the author banned. However, what's the difference?

Personally, I am a supporter of the Monarchy. I have huge respect for the Queen and the manner in whi h she has conducted herself throughout her reign. This is also speaking as someone who through employment has been a servant of the Crown. I respect others have the right to disagree, but there a time and a place.
Rip Queen Elizabeth 11.

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
Unfortunately people are both cruel and very insensitive. To post a comment like that is vile and totally unnecessary. The world is full of people with alternative views but really!?
Aye, I was reading that thread and in the hour or two before her death HTT must have made at least 20 shit jokes and "This cunt still alive?" type comments and was saying how much he hated the Royals and the Monarchy.  Then as soon as it was confirmed he started going on about how she was a remarkable woman and not a bad person and he was feeling quite sad

The bloke's a proper fucking retard.  I noticed some of the regulars on there sometimes meet up and have a game of football.  I've actually genuinely sat at my computer after a few beers and thought about turning up one time and giving him and that cunt Rich a good slap Blush  lol

RIP The Queen
RIP your majesty

Charles will never let the crown fall.....

Not with them lugs anyways

Rolleyes