The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seems difficult to get new people?
There are not many on this forum which is slightly worrying. It’s a shame because the banter is good but unfortunately not many contributing. Like all on here I would like this forum to survive but let’s be honest at the moment it is struggling. The other one I am on has been down all week fuck knows what has happened there? I am rather concerned about this forum to be honest the other one I am not that bothered about!
(20-04-2018, 10:20 PM)surreymag Wrote: There are not many on this forum which is slightly worrying. It’s a shame because the banter is good but unfortunately not many contributing. Like all on here I would like this forum to survive but let’s be honest at the moment it is struggling. The other one I am on has been down all week fuck knows what has happened there? I am rather concerned about this forum to be honest the other one I am not that bothered about!

Don't worry - be happy Smile
It's only been running a couple of weeks. It has climbed the Google rankings and the more posts made, the more indexing it will receive. Give it time and people will stop by for a look.

With the likes of Arsebook and WhatsApp groups not so many people are bothering with forums as they were but they're still being used. And it looks like people are (rightfully IMO) going to be a little less trusting of Arsebook we might just see more people on forums once more.
good thinking about FB - but still needs a few more posters - maybe surreymags missus can come on and show us pics of her baps or something.
Is that Purple Aki in your Av?
(23-04-2018, 01:22 PM)Earl Bentwilly Wrote: good thinking about FB - but still needs a few more posters - maybe surreymags missus can come on and show us pics of her baps or something.

I have checked with her but she said she was busy watching paint dry and that you should shove that idea where the sun don’t shine. She is a very shy, refined lady well she would be being married to me, the only baps you are likely to see are bacon ones. My missus baps are off limits to me most of the time these days let alone anyone else so think again!
welcome  hirsute  one   Smile Cool
(25-04-2018, 05:03 PM)The Beard of Lascelles Wrote: Hello gents, the old forum a goner then?

Guess I'll hang out here for a while if you'll have me...

Cabaye's beard is that you?
(24-04-2018, 03:43 PM)surreymag Wrote:
(23-04-2018, 01:22 PM)Earl Bentwilly Wrote: good thinking about FB - but still needs a few more posters - maybe surreymags missus can come on and show us pics of her baps or something.

I have checked with her but she said she was busy watching paint dry and that you should shove that idea where the sun don’t shine. She is a very shy, refined lady well she would be being married to me, the only baps you are likely to see are bacon ones. My missus baps are off limits to me most of the time these days let alone anyone else so think again!

I bet she'd take one look at me and let me sit over there and be a nice, patient boy while I wait for me tea and biscuits.
You need to settle down and stop making stupid comments about my wife. I am sure you wouldn’t be impressed if the boot were on the other foot. Oh well I guess you will see it as banter, but unfortunately I don’t so hopefully that will be the subject closed. As you can see I deleted my first reply as I was initially annoyed at what you put but my reaction was rather childish.This one is more polite but is still a sensible request as far as I am concerned.
Good man and now to order some more newbies from the shop.
Maybe Scoot can be persuaded this weekend. Smile
Aye howay lads, let's leave the wives and girlfriends out of it.
Ewwwww the first forum dust up!! Lemme start some popcorn!!! Surrey you ignore Bentwilly. He’s a noted WAG botherer with many priors. But fear not I plan on taking a run today at Veriaqua or whatever his fuking name is for shit talking me after I was banned by deffycunt on the puff forum. We’ll see what the the little dog nonce has to say for himself now Big Grin
Bring it on bald ladyboy
Oh my!
Serious question Veriaquaqaia; you made a post on the Puffs forum not only patting Deffy on the back, but slagging off those of us that were banned in the “This place” thread. If the site was still up I would copy/paste it.

So my question is, were you just sucking Deffy’s ass to stay in good graces, or is that how you truly felt? I remember it distinctly as we always got along well. That’s why the knife in the back, when many of us couldn’t defend ourselves, still itches my shoulder blades.
I am glad you are here, and wouldn’t want to chase anyone from a new forum finding its feet, but I’d like to clear this up going forward. Most of us who were banned by your pal are on here, so almost wondering what you are here for, but I’ll let you answer that.
it's veriaqa. is the whole us education system that bad or is it just you?

Ah yes we always get along well, I do remember that you are the first poster that I like back in 2009. Things change eh? If you feel betrayed by my post, then I'm sorry for that. But that is how I truly felt. I can't remember what exactly I said on those thread (or even if my post attacked you directly), but yes that is what I really felt.
I’d put my education and IQ up against yours any day of the week and twice on Sunday. Yup, we always got on well. I didn’t even pile on when you posted those creepy ass pictures of little girls calling them “beautiful ladies”. Are all of Indonesia kiddie fiddlers, or just you?

Anyway, thanks for the clarification. I like knowing when a two faced back stabber is in my midst. And since you admire Deffy so much why don’t you get him on here? Imagine sucking Deffy off and then coming on here. Big Grin
Can we all just get along please and forget the shyte forum that is no more.

Soss has put a shift in thus far - support it build it and let bygones etc...

Blowjobs available by request btw
I’ll take one of those. A bj that is.
Poz I’ve had a bone to pick with this one for awhile now, and never thought I’d interact with him again. I had no idea he was on here. So I had a few questions to ask from they guy who pretended to be my pal and then high fives Deffy for banning us when he knew damn well we had no way to respond. But I have satisfaction now and will ignore in light of what you posted. Howay the Soss
I can well understand where UG is coming from, if he is aggrieved by history he has and wants to air those grievances.

I reserve comment on this particular spat, as I don't know the background of it, but believe you me if certain people came on here, I wouldn't contain myself and play nice and not without justification.

Poz, you need to properly understand what's its like to be subjected to the sort of behaviour the likes of I, Ug and others experienced and the depth of feeling it invokes. Try walking a mile in our shoes and all that; It's not a particularly pleasant experience.

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
Do you still wear those adidas trainers like Big Grin
(29-04-2018, 08:50 AM)PozinBootz Wrote: Do you still wear those adidas trainers like Big Grin

See for yourself :-)

[Image: callipers.jpg]

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
(29-04-2018, 11:30 AM))Scrivenator Wrote:
(29-04-2018, 08:50 AM)PozinBootz Wrote: Do you still wear those adidas trainers like Big Grin

See for yourself :-)

[Image: callipers.jpg]

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Scriv thanks for the understanding here. After all, it was sticking up for you that got me my final red card on the pufta’s. Us flids gotta stick togetherBig Grin But truth is, it’s hard to find time for foruming these days anyway, what with the rugrat and all. Between him and a post partum loony toons wife my dance card is full. You know I love you(r bum). I’m going to try and make time for this forum as I think it’s therapeutic to mingle with my intellectual inferiors as it teaches me patience and kindness. Both things I am woefully lacking in atm.

Kiddie diddler, my coat!!!