The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which clubs fans moan the most?
In my opinion Arsenal fans are always moaning. You would think that because they have not finished top 4 for a couple of seasons that it was the end of the world. They are always disgruntled the ones I talk to they love to have a moan.They are 6th in the league,in the semi finals of a European competition and got to the final of the League cup losing to Man City which every other team in the Premiership has done at some point this year, including Liverpool. Every club has a percentage of fans who are only happy when moaning.
Man Utd fans are quite moany aswell that is often because they don’t even know where Manchester is because they live in god knows where apart from Manchester itself, but Arsenal fans in general are proper moaning twats. Apologies to the genuine fans of Arsenal/ Man Utd who probably don’t moan any more than the rest of us.
manchester red, at least in my country.
Its true, Arsenal fans give their club very little respite rest bite.  Big Grin

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
(30-04-2018, 07:14 AM)Scrivenator Wrote: Its true, Arsenal fans give their club very little respite rest bite.  Big Grin

Wink Cool Big Grin
(30-04-2018, 07:14 AM)Scrivenator Wrote: Its true, Arsenal fans give their club very little respite rest bite.  Big Grin

Very good I think that phrase should be the slogan for the forum-What no rest bite!  Big Grin
"Rest Bite" is a  medical term used in state hospitals for bed bugs Cool
I get knee rest bite when our lass has her friends round Cool
(30-04-2018, 07:17 PM)PozinBootz Wrote: I get knee rest bite when our lass has her friends round Cool

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Rest Bite

Local description  in Surrey  for a motorway  service  station   Cool
(02-05-2018, 06:45 PM)enrique Wrote: Rest Bite

Local description  in Surrey  for a motorway  service  station   Cool
Not enough services on the lovely M25 you need respite and rest bite  Angel after driving on that road regularly.
When Poz gans fishing, the fish enjoy a rest bite.

My mate went to watch Fulham today they shit out bet he is having a moan. To be fair he did say on Friday that he wasn’t feeling confident. Hope they get promoted nice day out at the Cottage even though we usually get beat.
You intend to go cottaging then?