The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yankee horse racing
Why do they run on the 'dirt' have yer got no fibresand or polytrack out there?

Can't afford turf or owt - thought Trump was taking the country forwards - always sprinters too - can no USA nags make 2 - 3 miles or even a Grand National distance - Horses eat too many burgers and KFC I reckon out there.

Lights blue touchpaper and retires to safe distance Big Grin
Angry smiley face. Soss sort these crap emojis
They have to catch the fuckin horses first like they do on those Wild West films.
(30-04-2018, 08:17 PM)surreymag Wrote: They have to catch the fuckin horses first like they do on those Wild West films.

Aah that makes sense so they don't train them and waste money on stables or owt just go out and lasso one on the day - cleared up now cheers Surrey Smile
(30-04-2018, 07:24 PM)PaulRevere69 Wrote: Angry smiley face. Soss sort these crap emojis

Agreed. I already requested a gay and a wanker (but not a gay wanker)

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
Kentucky Derby ran in a mud bog for the 2nd year running. First time in over 100 years that the favorite won 6 times running. In other news, the highest rated Euro/Irish pony got blown the fuck out the water, and an old black lady won $1.2 million off an $18 pick 5 bet.
Anywhere I can get USA racing tips - can't find speed figures or owt - need a foreign pact or and Atlantic Treaty Agreement.

C'mon brother yanks help a poor British bettor out Angel