The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Out on the drink
I went out for the first time since pubs and clubs re opened last night. It was an interesting experience but good to have a few beers and banter. The place I was in was well organised although 2m social distancing was a problem. You ordered the drinks from the bar there were screens and could pay cash or card. We sat outside as it was warm but there were tables inside aswell. You entered through the front and left by the side a kind of one way system. All in all it was quite enjoyable  Big Grin Big Grin and as safe as it can be I guess. They have a track and trace system for people’s phone just in case they need to get in touch with you.
I went out last week. It was table service - you ordered and they'd bring the order to you. Limited seating inside but there were tables outside and round the back. It was a fun day.
I was out last week anarl. Ventured out for a walk and happened to pass a pub. Tables outside so I stopped and had one or three. Very nice. I fancy it will be a long while before I actually have a beer inside a pub though,

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!