The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Still disabled ower there
(27-05-2018, 07:15 PM)surreymag Wrote:
(27-05-2018, 11:17 AM)captain lard Wrote:
(26-05-2018, 01:41 PM)cuntyballs Wrote:
(26-05-2018, 01:11 PM)captain lard Wrote:
(23-05-2018, 07:30 PM)surreymag Wrote: I was the same I was looking on the other site and Poz had posted the details of this place. It’s nice to see a few familiar names coming on here. It’s a good crack and most of the time people are quite relaxed and not easily offended. Are you still in Education, or am I thinking of someone else?

Yeah I am the Education person at a museum so am looking to get bookings from schools and develop new ideas, well remembered  Big Grin   

Your not at the Discovery Museum are you , I was in there a few months ago when we were visiting.

No mate I am at Killhope Lead Mining Museum right on the Cumbrian border.

That’s a bit of a journey from where you live. Do you get travelling costs? I could do with a bit of lead in my pencil. Age is only a number so they say!

Aye its a 56 mile round trip a day and sadly no travelling costs. I could send you some lead ore?
Some lead or what?
Maybe minerals? Else?
I’ll have some minerals like. Super cheap sending stuff to the colonies, just ask Poz
The Bajan Republic was never a colony Big Grin

I once found a superb fluorite geode thing near Killhope. It was in a stream, a lump of sandstone the size of a football with a few crystals sticking out. I cracked it open with a hammer and chisel (I was on a geology field trip, I don't just carry those things around) and it was full of purple fluorite.

Daddry Shield down the road is a great place name.
(01-06-2018, 07:45 AM)sossujrurl Wrote: The Bajan Republic was never a colony Big Grin

I once found a superb fluorite geode thing near Killhope. It was in a stream, a lump of sandstone the size of a football with a few crystals sticking out. I cracked it open with a hammer and chisel (I was on a geology field trip, I don't just carry those things around) and it was full of purple fluorite.

Daddry Shield down the road is a great place name.

What you have just described fits the description of one of TT's dumps  Big Grin

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!