The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Still disabled ower there
Mebbees it's having an operation.
I think maybe Mark decided to close the place for a while to cool things down before reactivate it.
(01-05-2018, 02:38 PM)veriaqa Wrote: I think maybe Mark decided to close the place for a while to cool things down before reactivate it.

Who gives a flying fuck?

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
Seagulls ?
(01-05-2018, 05:02 PM)Scrivenator Wrote:
(01-05-2018, 02:38 PM)veriaqa Wrote: I think maybe Mark decided to close the place for a while to cool things down before reactivate it.

Who gives a flying fuck?

People who think Deffy was doing a great job? lol. Cool down? Aaaahaha the place was a wasteland already and as active as Antarctica. Cool down Big Grin

My cock will be reactivated long before that place. Blue pills and I'm fine - long since lost the morning horn as has Mark lost his affinity for the place and who can blame him with Kim yon Un left in sole charge.

Bob and I pm'd each other occasionally then gave up - in fact amnesty international failed to recognise any attempts he made at peace.

Good people around here so this is a second chance to make it what we wanted without those issues.
It's shame. Lots of history there. But, I think it's for the best. If you still in contact with Bob, can you persuade him to join this forum?
(02-05-2018, 01:27 AM)veriaqa Wrote: It's shame. Lots of history there. But, I think it's for the best. If you still in contact with Bob, can you persuade him to join this forum?

Bob got stuck in a role he didn't enjoy anymore. More time for his extra terrestrial activities now I guess.
Well, he can join this forum as regular member.
I wouldn't mind seeing Kim Jong Un having the balls to make an appearance. It would be interesting to see how he well he would fare in an unfettered debate.  Cool

We'd have to form an orderly queue like  Smile

(02-05-2018, 07:16 AM)veriaqa Wrote: Well, he can join this forum as regular member.
It would be good to have a few of the old faces on here or new ones of course aswell.
Foruming had its day but the NUFC side of thingsmight attract new blood if we can shed ourselves of the fat leech and things take off again. Was hoping he might fancy cashing in and buying Rangers - surely a guaranteed commercial profit on merchandise as they have fans all over the world who would buy kits etc. Plus he'd be in Europe every year - what's the fat oaf waiting for??????????
What's  happened  to  the  spackademy?   some  good  posts  and  a  great  music  section
(02-05-2018, 07:02 PM)enrique Wrote: What's  happened  to  the  spackademy?   some  good  posts  and  a  great  music  section

I was on there but moments ago  Angel

O:K.   back  on  for  me   Wink
(02-05-2018, 07:20 PM)Scrivenator Wrote:
(02-05-2018, 07:02 PM)enrique Wrote: What's  happened  to  the  spackademy?   some  good  posts  and  a  great  music  section

I was on there but moments ago  Angel
I went on it and it is still not working they must have given up on it Undecided
Snigger.

I found this place today because I was sat thinking about the old forum and went to get on to look up some threads, the ghost story one, the one about local nutty people that Smokie contributed to a lot about a selection of nutters over Barrow way and other odds and sods. Am hoping there is a way we can still get to them.
(22-05-2018, 11:09 PM)captain lard Wrote: I found this place today because I was sat thinking about the old forum and went to get on to look up some threads, the ghost story one, the one about local nutty people that Smokie contributed to a lot about a selection of nutters over Barrow way and other odds and sods. Am hoping there is a way we can still get to them.
I was the same I was looking on the other site and Poz had posted the details of this place. It’s nice to see a few familiar names coming on here. It’s a good crack and most of the time people are quite relaxed and not easily offended. Are you still in Education, or am I thinking of someone else?
(23-05-2018, 07:30 PM)surreymag Wrote:
(22-05-2018, 11:09 PM)captain lard Wrote: I found this place today because I was sat thinking about the old forum and went to get on to look up some threads, the ghost story one, the one about local nutty people that Smokie contributed to a lot about a selection of nutters over Barrow way and other odds and sods. Am hoping there is a way we can still get to them.
I was the same I was looking on the other site and Poz had posted the details of this place. It’s nice to see a few familiar names coming on here. It’s a good crack and most of the time people are quite relaxed and not easily offended. Are you still in Education, or am I thinking of someone else?

Yeah I am the Education person at a museum so am looking to get bookings from schools and develop new ideas, well remembered  Big Grin
(26-05-2018, 01:11 PM)captain lard Wrote:

Yeah I am the Education person at a museum so am looking to get bookings from schools and develop new ideas, well remembered  Big Grin   

Your not at the Discovery Museum are you , I was in there a few months ago when we were visiting.
(26-05-2018, 01:41 PM)cuntyballs Wrote:

Your not at the Discovery Museum are you , I was in there a few months ago when we were visiting.

No mate I am at Killhope Lead Mining Museum right on the Cumbrian border.
(27-05-2018, 11:17 AM)captain lard Wrote:
(26-05-2018, 01:41 PM)cuntyballs Wrote:

No mate I am at Killhope Lead Mining Museum right on the Cumbrian border.

That’s a bit of a journey from where you live. Do you get travelling costs? I could do with a bit of lead in my pencil. Age is only a number so they say!
I thought this was the same place at first. Decided to venture on and couldn't sign in. Oh well dunno what's happened come somebody give me a clue as to why the old place has closed. 

Scoot, scriv, Mark, Bob, poz and soz are they all on here then?
Sossujrurl:
 If that cunt posts owt like that here I'd probably ban the twat for weapons grade tedium.
Big Grin
(31-05-2018, 05:46 AM)DICKY_MINT Wrote: I thought this was the same place at first. Decided to venture on and couldn't sign in. Oh well dunno what's happened come somebody give me a clue as to why the old place has closed. 

Scoot, scriv, Mark, Bob, poz and soz are they all on here then?

Scoot Poz Soss Scriv and Normal are on here , Soss had already set up an alternative closed  forum for us Spacks , but once the other one was murdered by Deffy  he set up and open one with a similar name to entice old members here , We have even got Enrique back posting Big Grin