The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corfu on Monda
(13-05-2018, 12:26 PM)sossujrurl Wrote: I swear by Bens. 

I use much the same as they love a bit of me I use repel 100% deet , and are you in Kavos Poz we were there one year and Mozzies were terrible , family of Sand Dancers arrived on our second day, seen them round the Pool and the kids were bit to hell, Lads back was like a 20 year old dartboard, it was hot and no air con so they left the patio door open lol, I killed about 20 Mozzies in our room when we first went in before we put repellent plug in

[Image: BEN125SPR.jpg]
Citronella  oil  from  the  farmacia,  natural  insect repellent.  It  works.
(13-05-2018, 06:51 PM)enrique Wrote: Citronella  oil  from  the  farmacia,  natural  insect repellent.  It  works.

It does on some mate but not on the ones in Caribbean and definitely not them bazzas in Corfu , got to be  50 to 100% deet there, seen some people bit to pieces there using Citronella , reps were making a killing flogging local stuff with Deet to people with Citronella
(14-05-2018, 06:55 AM)cuntyballs Wrote:
(13-05-2018, 06:51 PM)enrique Wrote: Citronella  oil  from  the  farmacia,  natural  insect repellent.  It  works.

It does on some mate but not on the ones in Caribbean and definitely not them bazzas in Corfu , got to be  50 to 100% deet there, seen some people bit to pieces there using Citronella , reps were making a killing flogging local stuff with Deet to people with Citronella

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Angleterre terra firma and decent beer again Smile

Wor lass still on antibis and got ankle like a pud due to 3 major infected bites. Still Greece isn't for us again shit beaches not a patch on Bamburgh and Beadnell. Scarborough in July will do for us next Smile

Thanks for the tips on mozzies she was covered in deet when they feasted and this other lass used citronella and got done too Sad
It  seems  that  Greek  mozzies  have  a  thing  about  people  from  the  u.k. Smile 

I'm  just  grateful  for  the  benign  spanish  variety,(although  the  sand  flies  are  barstards Angry )
Don't Spanish flies give you a hard on? Big Grin
(14-05-2018, 09:03 PM)sossujrurl Wrote: Don't Spanish flies give you a hard on? Big Grin

Only when they are unzipped Big Grin
I got hit by these striped fuckers river rafting on the Toachi River in central Ecuador. Swear to fuking god these things were the size of aircraft carriers and I think I saw them doing shots of mosquito repellent. I’m not kidding, Samantha and I had welts 3 months later. Never seen the likes before or after.
(17-05-2018, 07:04 PM)PaulRevere69 Wrote: I got hit by these striped fuckers river rafting on the Toachi River in central Ecuador. Swear to fuking god these things were the size of aircraft carriers and I think I saw them doing shots of mosquito repellent. I’m not kidding, Samantha and I had welts 3 months later. Never seen the likes before or after.

Why did god invent insects when he could have just made plants hermaphrodites that happily shagged themselves to multiply?

Mozzies wasps and flying fukin kitbags in Ecuador - first question when I get up there - why??????????????????????

Angry

(17-05-2018, 10:43 PM)PozinBootz Wrote:
(17-05-2018, 07:04 PM)PaulRevere69 Wrote: I got hit by these striped fuckers river rafting on the Toachi River in central Ecuador. Swear to fuking god these things were the size of aircraft carriers and I think I saw them doing shots of mosquito repellent. I’m not kidding, Samantha and I had welts 3 months later. Never seen the likes before or after.

Why did god invent insects when he could have just made plants hermaphrodites that happily shagged themselves to multiply?

Mozzies wasps and flying fukin kitbags in Ecuador - first question when I get up there - why??????????????????????

Angry

Oh and Deffy - why were forum killers allowed ponytails Sad
Lift up a ponytail and there is always an areshole underneath.

Back from me Jollies, not that it's as if any fucker missed me.

Gonna have to wade through a load of drivel now.

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
My daughter has just returned from Corfu with loads of bites. I did warn her everyone I know who has been there has been bitten to fuck.I am sticking to Spain this year. A week’s half board on the Costa Dorada with Tui then short break in Calpe with me aunty who lives out there.
(05-06-2018, 07:24 PM)surreymag Wrote: My daughter has just returned from Corfu with loads of bites. I did warn her everyone I know who has been there has been bitten to fuck.I am sticking to Spain this year. A week’s half board on the Costa Dorada with Tui then short break in Calpe with me aunty who lives out there.

This is what I have told everyone that goes there only thing that works is Repel or Bens 100% deet,they are resistant to most other types and even deet to a certain strength Huh Never been bitten or seen a Mossie here in the Algarve and I normally get bit to  fook ,been overcast. The last few days as well still not seen one[/i]
(05-06-2018, 09:50 PM)cuntyballs Wrote:
(05-06-2018, 07:24 PM)surreymag Wrote: My daughter has just returned from Corfu with loads of bites. I did warn her everyone I know who has been there has been bitten to fuck.I am sticking to Spain this year. A week’s half board on the Costa Dorada with Tui then short break in Calpe with me aunty who lives out there.

This is what I have told everyone that goes there only thing that works is Repel or Bens 100% deep,they are resistant to most other types and even feet to a certain strength Huh Never been bitten or seen a Mossie here in the Algarve and I normally get bit to  fook ,been overcast. The last few days as well still not seen one

First and last visit to Greece - Cyprus was alright mind - been to Spain many times and no-one got a single bite. Back there next year.
mozzies  getting  active  here,  latest  score:-

Mozzies  5    Enrique  2       Angry Cool
(28-08-2018, 06:44 PM)enrique Wrote: mozzies  getting  active  here,  latest  score:-

Mozzies  5    Enrique  2       Angry Cool

Helen was in a bad state leaving Corfu Enrique so make sure you have some antibiotics to hand... Keswick Harrogate York Scarborough in a very hot heatwave earlier this summer and not one of the little fekkers in sight... puts you off travel if UK weather was dependable
Tongue 
Just back from another month away. Hows THAT for bragging??

Tongue Tongue Tongue

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!