The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corfu on Monda
Brag brag baggity brag etc Big Grin
Enjoy yourself by the time you return the season will be over probably as I am guessing you are going for at least a week.
(05-05-2018, 03:14 PM)PozinBootz Wrote: Brag brag baggity brag etc Big Grin

I just booked for Portugal , staying in a mahoosive Villa with Pool and Sun Terrace, 4 En-suite Bedrooms and only me and wor lass  Cool Big Grin
(05-05-2018, 06:52 PM)cuntyballs Wrote:

I just booked for Portugal , staying in a mahoosive Villa with Pool and Sun Terrace, 4 En-suite Bedrooms and only me and wor lass  Cool Big Grin

A shag in every room Cool
Beat me. I'm off to France for a month on Tuesday.

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
Just on Tuesday or from Tuesday? Do you have some sort of temporal compression device that allows you to enjoy a whole month in one day?
(06-05-2018, 10:38 AM)sossujrurl Wrote: Just on Tuesday or from Tuesday? Do you have some sort of temporal compression device that allows you to enjoy a whole month in one day?

A month of Tuesdays then Cool

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
We tend to go to all inclusive places these days. Most have been pretty good some not so. We haven’t booked anything yet. Might go and see my aunty in Calpe for a few days in July. Just need flights and spending money. She has an apartment over looking the sea very pleasant.
(06-05-2018, 03:01 PM)surreymag Wrote: We tend to go to all inclusive places these days. Most have been pretty good some not so. We haven’t booked anything yet. Might go and see my aunty in Calpe for a few days in July. Just need flights and spending money. She has an apartment over looking the sea very pleasant.

We always do A/I as well but since the wife had a Lumpectomy to remove a cancerous Tumour from 1 breast , she is a bit self concious and wanted somewhere Private to sit round the pool , if all goes well though off to Dubai and Mauritius in November back on A/I  Big Grin
Hope yours is having a full recovery from the C word cunty. Cancer has taken so much from my family it’s hard to discuss. My sis had a mastectomy already because with our family genes the Dr’s said it wasn’t an ‘if’ but a ‘when’. Tell her to stick a boot up anyone that’s gives an odd look or comment. I’ll fly over to help.
(07-05-2018, 08:31 PM)PaulRevere69 Wrote: Hope yours is having a full recovery from the C word cunty. Cancer has taken so much from my family it’s hard to discuss. My sis had a mastectomy already because with our family genes the Dr’s said it wasn’t an ‘if’ but a ‘when’.   Tell her to stick a boot up anyone that’s gives an odd look or comment. I’ll fly over to help.

She is fine and doing well ,back to work with a Vengeance got a promotion and loves the responsibility,only 2 of us round pool on this one ,we have it to ourselves,Dubai and Mauritius will be the test,but she will be fine as always.Toughest girl I ever met,including all the strong Geordie women in my family.She has had all positive results back in the year since her op and Radiotherapy so all good at the minute , but thanks so much for your kind words  Big Grin
All the best to her cunty, and enjoy your break.
(07-05-2018, 10:57 PM)sossujrurl Wrote: All the best to her cunty, and enjoy your break.

Cheers Soss  Cool
(07-05-2018, 09:23 PM)cuntyballs Wrote:
(07-05-2018, 08:31 PM)PaulRevere69 Wrote: Hope yours is having a full recovery from the C word cunty. Cancer has taken so much from my family it’s hard to discuss. My sis had a mastectomy already because with our family genes the Dr’s said it wasn’t an ‘if’ but a ‘when’.   Tell her to stick a boot up anyone that’s gives an odd look or comment. I’ll fly over to help.

She is fine and doing well ,back to work with a Vengeance got a promotion and loves the responsibility,only 2 of us round pool on this one ,we have it to ourselves,Dubai and Mauritius will be the test,but she will be fine as always.Toughest girl I ever met,including all the strong Geordie women in my family.She has had all positive results back in the year since her op and Radiotherapy so all good at the minute , but thanks so much for your kind words  Big Grin
Best wishes to you both and enjoy your time away together wherever it may be.
Looks  like  very  good  news  Cunty,enjoy  your  break  and  your  future  globe  trotting Smile Cool
Thanks Lads  Smile
Im going to Preston - the rest of you can fuck right off if you think i care about fucking portugal or wherever.

chepaskates
(09-05-2018, 02:58 PM)Earl Bentwilly Wrote: Im going to Preston - the rest of you can fuck right off if you think i care about fucking portugal or wherever.

chepaskates

Preston is fuckng Shite though , my lad has been at College there for 5 years now and he says its shite anaarl Rolleyes
My brother had a nice house on Preston Grange Estate in North Shields. Preston Lancashire I know nothing about apart from Mark what’s his face from the bbc being from those parts I think!
I went to an open day at Lancashire Poly a couple of years ago. I had a pint of Old Peculiar in a pub then went home.
Were you a cannibal and ate any of your fellow sossuj rerls?
How many times you been bit Poz?

I'm off to Tesco the morra. Need some milk. Hope the rain stays off...
(12-05-2018, 06:36 PM)Scoot Wrote: How many times you been bit Poz?

I'm off to Tesco the morra. Need some milk. Hope the rain stays off...

Is that the big Tesco or the local one  Big Grin
Wor lass has been bitten badly by them mozzies and is on antibiotics. Never touched me coz of me alcohol stream

That should probably read wor lass

It came up working lass at first ?
I swear by Bens.

[Image: BEN125SPR.jpg]