The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tottenham vs Newcastle
Another game to forget? Likely.

The players are already on holiday and the manager said that because PL spot is guaranteed so he doesn't worry about results. Add to that, people on this forum seems to forget that this game will be played tonight.

Another lose, maybe with 3 or more goals margin.
(09-05-2018, 07:24 AM)veriaqa Wrote: Another game to forget? Likely.

The players are already on holiday and the manager said that because PL spot is guaranteed so he doesn't worry about results. Add to that, people on this forum seems to forget that this game will be played tonight.

Yes I agree will not be a positive outcome and Spurs need the win to secure their Champions League spot. That might work in our favour they might get nervous if the score remains close.

Prediction 0-3 hope I am wrong. Blush
(09-05-2018, 08:01 AM)surreymag Wrote:
(09-05-2018, 07:24 AM)veriaqa Wrote: Another game to forget? Likely.

Yes I agree will not be a positive outcome and Spurs need the win to secure their Champions League spot. That might work in our favour they might get nervous if the score remains close.

Prediction 0-3 hope I am wrong. Blush
1-4 stuffing Kane hatrick
Harry Kane 1 NUFC 0. We seem to love this score line how many games have we lost by this margin. Apparently we had a shed load of chances but once again we can’t put the ball in the net. We really need an out and out striker.
Better than I thought and please not another defeat on Sunday. Let’s try and go out on a high. Probably won’t happen as Chelsea still need to win for a chance of a top 4 finish. Don’t bet against another 0-1 the way the season has ended.
At least we only lost by one goal.
(09-05-2018, 08:59 PM)surreymag Wrote: Harry Kane 1 NUFC 0. We seem to love this score line how many games have we lost by this margin. Apparently we had a shed load of chances but once again we can’t put the ball in the net. We really need an out and out striker.
Better than I thought and please not another defeat on Sunday. Let’s try and go out on a high. Probably won’t happen as Chelsea still need to win for a chance of a top 4 finish. Don’t bet against another 0-1 the way the season has ended.

We dominated the first half , and were the best team in the second half  even if the stats say different , should have been 3 up at Half Time  Angry