The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To grow or not
Beards are very much in fashion. I have a tash which when first grown in my 20s was a poor effort it’s ok now. I am not the world’s hairiest person so growing a beard other than a poor excuse for a goatee just doesn’t work for me,I just look a mess. I guess it’s just in the genes as they say. I used to worry about my lack of body hair but as time went on I have just accepted the fact.
Been bearded for 17 years. No going back.
Grow it. If you don't like it you can always cut it.
I like goatees Big Grin
(16-05-2018, 04:34 PM)PozinBootz Wrote: I like  to hump goat`s :Big Grin  Fixed Rolleyes Angel
(16-05-2018, 06:06 PM)cuntyballs Wrote: Dodgy
(16-05-2018, 04:34 PM)PozinBootz Wrote: I like  to hump goat`s :Big Grin  Fixed Rolleyes Angel
(16-05-2018, 04:26 AM)veriaqa Wrote: Grow it. If you don't like it you can always cut it.

It wouldn’t take long to get rid of it would take a while to grow that’s for sure Confused
Yeah, but you'll never know how you feel about you having a beard if you never try it.
(18-05-2018, 01:26 AM)veriaqa Wrote: Yeah, but you'll never know how you feel about you having a beard if you never try it.

Get one of those stick on ones they used to use on tele for disguises - nearest joke shop or costume shop then post the effect on here please Smile
Is  that  where  you  got  yours  Poz??       Big Grin Cool
(18-05-2018, 06:54 AM)PozinBootz Wrote:
(18-05-2018, 01:26 AM)veriaqa Wrote: Yeah, but you'll never know how you feel about you having a beard if you never try it.

Get one of those stick on ones they used to use on tele for disguises - nearest joke shop or costume shop then post the effect on here please Smile

They have sold out so I will just have to remain fresh faced Big Grin