The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mitrovic
https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/fo...c-14576143

What a complete idiot the man is.

Lucky not to be sent off and would have been had it been spotted.
He has been bang on form for Fulham. If they do go up they should buy him. Would be interesting to see what his reaction would be when playing us. If Fulham don’t buy him I am sure plenty of others will show an interest after his recent form. He also has the World Cup stage to show case himself as well.
Well, he is a good striker. But a striker with short fuse, a very dangerously short fuse. Just like many other players from the same area. And as a team that so often struggled with referees, player like Mitrovic is a liability. A risk we can not take at this point.

Hopefully he don't come back and bite us in the ass if we do sell him.
Hopefully a good World Cup so he can be sold for a decent wedge. That right there is why he will never make it under Rafa. No need for it. His team are fighting for auto promotion and he risks a 3 match ban for stupidity.
Silly boy
Is Mitro on fire yet?
Nope and looks like Fulham have a tough game with derby in the play offs
Missed an open header to send them up. Where have I seen that before? LOL
I've heard a few Newcastle fans say we should have kept him with us and not loaned him out as he would have scored most of the chances we've missed in games where we've missed a load of chances (eg: Spurs on Wednesday night). Do these people not remember how many absolute sitters Mitrovic has been guilty of missing for us in the 2 and a half years he played for us?
(12-05-2018, 06:34 PM)Scoot Wrote: I've heard a few Newcastle fans say we should have kept him with us and not loaned him out as he would have scored most of the chances we've missed in games where we've missed a load of chances (eg: Spurs on Wednesday night). Do these people not remember how many absolute sitters Mitrovic has been guilty of missing for us in the 2 and a half years he played for us?

Some people have very short memory, unfortunately. Not counting how many games he missed because red and yellow cards.
Trouble is if we sell him for 20 mill Rafa will get 5 max
Yeah, that's the problem with current regime.
Mitrovic could do Derby in tonight like - think I'll be watching darn the pub shortly.