The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Summer signings
First  one  in  the  bag.

Martin Dubravka  signs  4  year  contract.  Cost ?, a  snip  at  4  million   Big Grin Cool
(30-05-2018, 06:54 PM)enrique Wrote: First  one  in  the  bag.

Martin Dubravka  signs  4  year  contract.  Cost ?, a  snip  at  4  million   Big Grin Cool

Great signing Enrique - would love to secure Kennedy too if only on loan again.
Yep Kennedy would be good I read that Tammy Abrahams was been looked at as a loan option. Not so sure about that!
Kenedy, quality cover at the back and a couple of banjo possessing strikers would be a great window.
Yeah, I agree about Kennedy.

I just hope that we sign a PL quality striker this time.
Agree with all of the above.

Lets not lose sight of the fact that signing Dubravka or hopefully Kenedy will only maintain what we have and not actually improve it. The fat cunt needs to get his wallet out and I can't see that happening Sad

Unfortunately he has no intention of selling and never has had. Just leave, you fat slug!

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
There's talks of Andros Townsend
Sossujrurl:
 If that cunt posts owt like that here I'd probably ban the twat for weapons grade tedium.
Big Grin
Dont want Abrahams, think i read its 20 million for Kenedy.
(16-06-2018, 11:09 AM)captain lard Wrote: Dont want Abrahams, think i read its 20 million for Kenedy.

Kennedy every day - great vision and hard to shake off the ball - will only get better.
Be great to secure Kenedy, just wonder if we will get priced out of the deal? Or if bigger clubs go in for him, prices quoted for Townsend and Kramaric are a joke !

If they are going to try go for cheaper options there are some good options out of contract? Wilshere? Jackson Martinez?
Can you see us breaking our record signing money this time?

One month later and just days before training begins this post stands as the only one in the bag with nee sign of the fat man who has apparently gone awol with the purse strings.

Somebody tell me that the club is something more than an advertising hording for a shit sports company and I won't believe you Angry
(24-06-2018, 08:03 AM)PozinBootz Wrote:

One month later and just days before training begins this post stands as the only one in the bag with nee sign of the fat man who has apparently gone awol with the purse strings.

Somebody tell me that the club is something more than an advertising hording for a shit sports company and I won't believe you Angry

Not only is it an advertising board for a shit sports company, the said same shit sports company sucks profit from merchandise sales. Don't believe me?

Look at the exciting headlines on our very own club page - edge of seat stuff

https://www.nufc.co.uk/
I see that the official page still has news on Mitro. Is this some kind of sign that he will still be here for next season?
Ki signed on a free after contract expires at Swansea 

Pictured in New shirt

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Good signing for us and he's Shelvey's best mate from his days at Swansea - they should know each others game and complement therefore Smile
(24-06-2018, 08:03 AM)PozinBootz Wrote:

You are spot on unfortunately!!!
Yeung could turn out to be a good signing. Unfortunately it is also a statement of intent from the fat fuck not to expect much in the way of spends...

Underwhelmed to be honest. If frees are all we are in for then another long season awaits
Ki through the door on a bosman, young Toure seems like he is coming into the U23 set up,
Talks now re-opened with Palace & Townsend apparently? Do we think this is instead of pursuing the Kenedy deal? I know the rumour was that Chelsea had put a £30m price tag on him.
Plea from Nice is again on the rumour mill, not a bad record in France but seems like he will cost £25m+ - is that not about £24m too much for Ashley??
Definitely some deals to be had on the free transfer / loan market but I hope we do spend a decent chunk on a number 9.
It looks as though Mitro is 100% going so that should generate some cash, Gayle again rumoured with WBA & Stoke, £40m for the pair?
Also looking for cash on Sels, Mbemba, Colback, Saivet – That’s a good amount to re-invest?
Where / Who would you look to sign?
Kennedy undergoing medical according to sky - season long loan with option to buy this time

Very happy with that deal
(09-07-2018, 06:43 PM)Toon1 Wrote: Kennedy undergoing medical according to sky - season long loan with option to buy this time

Very happy with that deal

That is great news he will make a big difference. We still need a proper goal scorer but so do most teams. Let’s hope we secure the services of a decent target man during this window Big Grin Huh
Fabian  Schar  swiss  defender  for  3  mill,  having  medical  today.
Breaking the bank here. Puts us on a par with the middle of the road championship clubs.