The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's Deffy doin right now?
He's gotta be bored - no power left in his life - gotta feel for the lad Sad
Still pressing refresh.
hopefully hes gone back to the pub to bore real people
Lets hope he stays there.
(07-08-2018, 11:26 PM)PozinBootz Wrote: He's gotta be bored - no power left in his life - gotta feel for the lad Sad

i'm fine thanks, i've kept my weight off and cut my hair

what is your problem? i was asked to moderate a forum, which a did to the best of my abilitee , new members were bullied by the old gaurd who rather than post new threads would simply call new members mackems or such like.

You's are embarrassing and i'd meet up with any of yous to tell you that to your smug faces. i bet yous wouldnt have the curage to say anything abusive to my face

enjoy your new forum, its nearly as dead as you made the old one, that wasn;t down to me that was down to you sad lot who never travel off the beaten track on your holidays to enjoy lovcal culture, yous are happy if you discover a mcdonalds in egypt, sad & pathetic

i recently attended a SCI FI convention in Slough, i met more interstin people there in 6 hours than i did on nufc forum in 6 years

go fuck your selves, you killed the forum , not me
And the bite is bigger than a 200lb turbot off South Shields pier Cool
No way is that Deffy.

The spelling is far too good
...and neither was he too abusive

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
No this is a different place. The forum to which you refer seems to have been abandoned. From what I gather the owner's life priorities changed and he left it in the hands of the moderators. For whatever reasons this hasn't worked out and so what appears to have happened is the hosts decided that there was something objectionable on the site and blocked access. The owner didn't rectify it. So I cheekily took this domain to provide an alternative but it isn't really taking off at all. It's probably because I am an arsehole or people are not using forums these days, things like WhatsApp groups and suchlike being more popular.
Yeah magvicar, I remember you. What are you banned for again?
Aye that'll be it.
There are no fools like Deffy and Mark on this forum so I think you will be just fine here Ghostrider Cool
Are you saying I'm not a fool like?  Big Grin

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
(27-11-2018, 06:23 PM)Scrivenator Wrote: Are you saying I'm not a fool like?  Big Grin

Theres no fool like an old one and I am certainly old that’s for sure. So maybe at times like everyone I would fit the category. Confused depends how many pints of Guinness I have consumed. Wink