The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The World Cup
Guess we should have a thread about this in the correct section. I can’t get too excited by it. Not sure how we will do. I think we should get through the group stages but after that who knows? No Italy which seems strange. What are everyone’s thoughts and feelings about the up coming competition?
(02-06-2018, 09:27 PM)surreymag Wrote: Guess we should have a thread about this in the correct section. I can’t get too excited by it. Not sure how we will do. I think we should get through the group stages but after that who knows? No Italy which seems strange. What are everyone’s thoughts and feelings about the up coming competition?

England will go out at quarters as usual against some arsehole nation
Could be a shock this year - none of the greats are fukin great ... would love to see the Scandinavians go well as their birds look class when the cameraman is a proper perv Smile
I am not sure England will make it out of the group, underwhelmed with the squad and too much hype about mediocre players, still it is in their hands so they can show me lol.

I think the Argentinian birds; Brazilian birds and Russia birds are all tidy so hope they all go well as well as the Viking hordes.
Football, beer and a wank.
Morocco are unbeaten in 18 games and have conceded next to nowt - dark horses Smile
So it begins Russia smashed Saudi didn’t see it but 5-0 seems very definitive.
Spain vs Ronaldo tonight 0-1 1-0 1-1
Benalmadena  boy  doing  good   Big Grin Cool

If  we  get  more  matches  as  good  as  that,we're  in  for  a  treat Smile Cool
That's been the best game for the past 3 world cups easy.
Ronaldo owned Spain tonight - we'll not see his like ever again imo
barring the porty Spain game it's been aaaaful
(16-06-2018, 08:58 PM)Big aRSe Wrote: barring the porty Spain game it's been aaaaful

Well yi fucka hello RS  Big Grin
(16-06-2018, 09:08 PM)cuntyballs Wrote:
(16-06-2018, 08:58 PM)Big aRSe Wrote: barring the porty Spain game it's been aaaaful

Well yi fucka hello RS  Big Grin

Alreet Paula
(13-06-2018, 11:58 PM)PozinBootz Wrote: Morocco are unbeaten in 18 games and have conceded next to nowt - dark horses Smile
Not a good start for them good header by the lad for the o.g. Always nice to see the Germans get beat as well.
(15-06-2018, 10:31 PM)PozinBootz Wrote: Ronaldo owned Spain tonight - we'll not see his like ever again imo

Spain  got  its  own  back ,Ronaldo  fined  18million  euros  +  2year  suspended  jail  sentence

for  tax  evasion Dodgy Cool
(17-06-2018, 06:35 PM)enrique Wrote:
(15-06-2018, 10:31 PM)PozinBootz Wrote: Ronaldo owned Spain tonight - we'll not see his like ever again imo

Spain  got  its  own  back ,Ronaldo  fined  18million  euros  +  2year  suspended  jail  sentence

for  tax  evasion Dodgy Cool

La cuenta por favour Smile
Germany is on thin ice now. I hope they failed to qualify from the group stage. Continuing the tradition of world champion doing badly on the group stage
Tunisian referee sound well here like
(18-06-2018, 07:23 PM)Big aRSe Wrote: Tunisian referee sound well here like

The ref was awful second half Tunisia foul after foul England should have had two penalties. Oh well at least they won in the end.
That Ref should never officiate again in this tournament. Complete wank!

We started really well, but need to sustain that level of performance for the full 90 minutes. Could have been 4 clear come the interval.

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
(18-06-2018, 08:41 PM)Scrivenator Wrote: That Ref should never officiate again in this tournament. Complete wank!

We started really well, but need to sustain that level of performance for the full 90 minutes. Could have been 4 clear come the interval.

Spunk stains with winnets
WTF is the point of VAR if they either don't ask for a review and even when they do they still don't gibe the correct decision?

All VAR does is emphasises just how corrupt footbaal is  Angry

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
The Russian now have qualified from the group stage. With 8 goals scored. I still believe that they will win this WC. If South Korean can did it in 2002, surely Russian can do much better.
Russia one of the few reams who seem to be able to score more than 1 goal in a game at the moment. 1-0 is a very popular score line. I guess England would settle for a 1-0 victory on Sunday. Argentina losing 3-0 was a real bonus let’s hope they get knocked out early doors.