The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NUFC v CFC
Can’t see a repeat of last year’s result. Would be happy with a draw but will take a 1-0 win. Realistically I think we will get beat 0-2 is my prediction. Huh
We need to get going this season yet and I can't see any other result than a loss especially if Joselu and Atsu are the main threats.

Some of the new lads deserve a chance imo otherwise its exactly the same toothless lot as last year.
Not many on here really give a shit not enough people posting to make the forum work in my opinion. Sign of the times unfortunately!
(24-08-2018, 11:14 PM)surreymag Wrote: Not many on here really give a shit not enough people posting to make the forum work in my opinion. Sign of the times unfortunately!

I don't mind m8 even if it's just me you Veriaqua and Soss - keep posting I will reply and maybe others might join in.... keep going as you're a good lad Smile
Another lose I predict. But hopefully with only a couple of goals.
Good goal but apart from that it was one way traffic. Having said this didn’t think it was a pen. It’s going to be a long old season. Let’s hope we show more ambition against teams who are of a similar ability to us especially at SJP. There are plenty in the league like last year who are average at best like us. Two 2-1 defeats against top 6 sides not too bad. I think we will get tonked at City it will be one way traffic again that’s for sure. No lack of effort from all the players just lacking in quality.
Difficult game each Chelsea player on average cost more than 8x each NUFC player. Brave battle but you reap what you sow or cheap tryers Vs class footballers
The plan was working until the penalty which is not. Let's move on. We still have City next.
(26-08-2018, 11:43 PM)veriaqa Wrote: The plan was working until the penalty which is not. Let's move on. We still have City next.
And then sthe season can start properly Smile
Bit of a worry the supposed bust-up between Rafa and Lascelles like.  Has anything been said about it since the match?
(27-08-2018, 01:28 PM)BFT Wrote: Bit of a worry the supposed bust-up between Rafa and Lascelles like.  Has anything been said about it since the match?

Lascelles and Rafa have both confirmed an ankle injury so the bust up may be mythical. If it happened then they both seem to be on the same page again now Smile
Hope so mate.  It's going to be hard enough for us as it is this season without shit like that